Biography for Kristine Klug, CHt
Kristine Klug graduated from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute with a 4.0 GPA and is using the art of hypnotherapy to assist her clients in discovering their own inner self-healing abilities, enabling them to live happier, more fulfilling lives. Kristine believes that this can be accomplished healthfully, by quietly accessing the subconscious mind to reprogram our self-defeating thoughts.
Kristine's earliest experience with hypnosis was a private session with the once famous hypnotist, Pat Collins, who helped her overcome a binge eating disorder. Once a skeptic of hypnosis, Kristine says, "I first attributed my healing to other things, now I know of the power of the subconscious mind and can trace my gradual recovery back to that one miraculous session. It simply works. I am happier now than I've ever been with the use of hypnosis, and I am convinced it can work for anyone who truly desires positive change."
- Pain Management
- Self Confidence
- Stop Smoking
As a Certified Hypnotherapist, Kristine has worked in both academic and clinical settings. She is also a staff member at HMI, teaching workshops and assisting students to further their career goals and aspirations as emerging Hypnotherapists.
Kristine uses Therapeutic Imagery, Dream Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Breathing Exercises, Handwriting Analysis, NLP, as well as other self-improvement techniques that are specifically tailored to meet each individual's particular needs. She now believes, through her own experiences that true happiness can be achieved through finding and fulfilling your "special purpose" in life.
Kristine adds: "I've discovered that I can live my life with a sense of meaning by practicing gratitude and forgiveness daily and with the use of hypnotherapy, I am able to guide others who choose to let go of negative patterns that no longer serve them. I believe in the healing power of kindness and that the true freedom of unlimited love and healing is in the mind."
With a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature, Kristine has always been fascinated with the human psyche and the humanities. A professional singer/songwriter (BMI affiliate), Kristine traveled for a time with the Charlie Daniels Band to places such as Atlantic City, Nashville, Tahoe and Vegas and performed at the Universal and Greek theaters. It wasn't until recently however, with the aid of hypnosis, that Kristine was able to overcome her struggle with an intense fear of flying.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 10/20/2004 - Date Graduated: 12/15/2005
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Advanced Imagery
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Smoking Cessation
- Licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner (and other Weight Loss Techniques)
- Teacher of A Course in Miracles
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Attachment Theory, Object Relation Theory and Hypnotherapy - 01/2013
- Everybody Rides the Carousel - 08/2013
- Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction - 01/2018
- Hypnosis and the Power of Forgiveness - 10/2014
- Hypnosis in History - 12/2013
- Hypnotherapy for Clients with Alzheimer's Disease - 10/2014
- Master the Arm Raising - 11/2012
- NLP - Time Line Therapy® - 01/2013
- Rapid and Instant Inductions - 12/2012
- Release Technique - 08/2015
- The Affect Bridge Technique - 10/2014
- Certified Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-743-0992
Certification Number: 4109465
Certification Valid To: Dec 23, 2022
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Healing the Inner Child - 12/2013
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 09/2014
- Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis - 12/2012
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 03/09/2015
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2004
Burbank, California 91506, United States