Sexual Dysfunction - Online Course
Presented By: Lisa Machenberg, CCHt
Hypnosis is considered one of the most powerful behavioral modification techniques for dealing with sexual dysfunction. HMI Instructor/Hypnotherapist Lisa Machenberg, CHt, shows you how to apply Hypnosis to common sexual problems such as performance anxiety, orgasmic difficulties, premature ejaculation and the causes, along with consequences and solutions for other sexual dysfunctions.
This Online Continuing Education Course Includes:
- 180 Days Access
- 2 Hour Streaming Video
- 16-Page PDF Workbook
- Online Quiz with True/False and Multiple Choice Questions
- Certificate of Completion for 2 Hours of Advanced Continuing Education
Register or Login to Order
You must be logged in to your AHA/HMI Account to order this Pay-Per-View course. Purchase options and promotional pricing are available after login. Please choose one of the three options below:
- Register to Buy this Online Streaming Seminar Now! – Create a Hypnosis.edu Guest Account
- Existing AHA Members, HMI Students, AHA/HMI Customers – Login Here to Purchase
- Not an AHA Member? – Join the AHA Today!
Become a new or renewing member of the AHA today for just $179.00 per year and receive your choice of an exciting $109.00 or $159.00 online streaming video seminar for FREE.