Become a new member of the AHA today for just $179.00 per year and receive your choice of any one, two or three exciting $109.00 or $159.00 online streaming video seminars for FREE.
- 1 Year AHA Membership: $179.00
+ 1 Free PPV + 1 at Half Price
- 2 Year AHA Membership: $318.00 ($159.00/Year)
+ 2 Free PPVs + 1 at Half Price
- 3 Year AHA Membership: $417.00 ($139.00/Year)
+ 3 Free PPVs + 1 at Half Price
But wait, there’s more...
These new streaming seminars presented by your favorite instructors may make it hard to choose just one. So, here’s another idea, if you join with this offer right now, we’ll give you the option to order a second $109.00 or $159.00 streaming video seminar for only half the price ($54.50 or $79.50).
Not only are you getting your choice of one, two or three $109.00 or $159.00 Pay Per View Seminars for FREE, you’re also receiving unlimited access to the AHA’s streaming media libraries with 1,600+ titles and more being added regularly.
If you haven’t looked yet, check out the AHA Video and Audio libraries that come FREE with your AHA Membership. If you haven’t listened to the AHA Case Conferences lately, you’re missing one of the best clinical resources we have. Also remember, we post new streaming video and audios every month as well as notices on all upcoming AHA live events.
So let’s summarize what you get:
- FREE choice of any one, two or three $109.00 or $159.00 streaming video seminars
- Optional choice of any $109.00 or $159.00 streaming video seminar for only half the price ($54.50 or $79.50)
- FREE access to AHA’s Streaming Video Library with 800+ titles and more being added regularly
- FREE access to AHA’s Case Conference Library with 800+ titles and more being added regularly
- Special Promotional Pricing for AHA Online Certification Courses and Seminars
- AHA Professional Member Certificate (suitable for framing)
- Continued access to Professional Liability Insurance
- Notices on AHA Live Events Live on Zoom
- FREE listing on HMIGrads.com (HMI Graduates)
Sound good? Great! We’re looking forward to your new membership with the AHA.
George J. Kappas, MA, LMFT
Director, Hypnosis Motivation Institute