Biography for Adam J. Lien, CHt
As a Certified Hypnotherapist, Adam Lien has been working with clients to help reduce the clutter and stress of their everyday lives to help them achieve the goals and lifestyle of their dreams.
Having a strong passion and interest in how the mind works, Adam discovered how hypnosis could help individuals break through the noise and provide the mental clarity they need to achieve their goals.
Obtaining his certification from HMI (Hypnosis Motivation Institute), Adam continues to build his skills through research and continuing education as a member of the American Hypnosis Association.
Adam approaches each client as an individual. Viewing old habits or behaviors as having fulfilled a previous need, Adam works with his clients to build new, more effective behavioral patterns that work with their lifestyle now and moving forward.
When Adam is not at work, he enjoys playing music, spending time with his wife and kids, tending the garden, and keeping watch over his backyard ducks!
- Change Habits
- Public Speaking
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Sleep Disorders
Adam has been working with clients full time since May of 2021 in areas ranging from stress and anxiety management to fears, phobias, habit change and letting go of negative beliefs and emotions.
Adam is currently wrapping up his NLP Practitioner Certification but has also taken classes in Releasing Guilt and Shame, Love and Intimacy, and Handwriting Analysis. He continues to pursue knowledge and build his practice on the foundation of approaching each client as a unique individual.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 12/26/2019 - Date Graduated: 08/03/2020
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Clinical Case History Package 1 - 11/2021
- Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series - 01/2023
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality 1 - 06/2019
- Love, Sex and Intimacy - 01/2021
- Mental Bank Seminar - 07/2019
- Stage Hypnosis - 07/2018
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 07/2021
- Certified Master Hypnotist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 011610
Certification Valid To: Jul 16, 2023
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Handwriting Analysis - 10/2022
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 03/2022
- Handwriting Analysis - 12/2021
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 11/2020
- Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy - 12/2021
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2020
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2020
Adam J. Lien
Rochester, Minnesota 55901, United States