Biography for Alena Ciriello
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Gustav Jung
Alena Ciriello is a Certified Hypnotherapist assisting clients in the Seacoast area of New Hampshire as well as offering out-of-state and International clients Skype and phone sessions. Alena is the owner of Center for Self Healing Arts, LLC in Exeter NH. She is committed to helping people to transform their lives, to reach their full potential, and gain more clarity, focus and peace of mind.
At Center for Self Healing Arts, Alena has the advantage of creating private audio accounts for her clients with The Voice Library. This enables her clients to listen to hypnosis recordings as follow up in between sessions, or after their treatment is finished, and for their loved ones to record words of support for them. Through the service of The Voice Library they can then listen to it anytime, anywhere in the world 24/7 by phone or internet. This technique has been proven to increase the quality of provided services, not just for adults but especially for children.
Alena is very passionate about her work. She sees every client as a unique individual and she believes that there is no "one recipe" for all. Every client has a different life script and therefore needs a different approach. Together as a team, Alena is determine to support her clients find their unique solutions, strategies and approaches to their goals and desires, improving quality of their lives.
Alena offers hypnotherapy to assist individuals with self-improvement, accomplishing personal goals, or achieving better health. She specializes in use of hypnosis for stress reduction and as a support to treatment of high blood pressure and other health conditions. She helps her clients to follow thru on health plans recommended by their PCP, develop healthy habits, better sleep, reduce stress, increase motivation and overall well-being.
- Improve Health
- Reach Goals
- Self Image
Alena graduated in 2012 from the highly regarded Hypnosis Motivation Institute in Tarzana, CA, the Nation’s First Accredited College of Hypnotherapy. She is a current member of the American Hypnosis Association, the Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 and National Guild of Hypnotist.
Alena offers Hypnotherapy to assist individuals with self-improvement, accomplishing personal goals, or achieving better health.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 800-479-9464
Date Started: 01/30/2011 - Date Graduated: 07/30/2012
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Hypnosis in History – American Hypnosis Association
- Direct Support Professional – Apprenticeship Completed in May 2008
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Basic Emotional Freedom Technique - 02/2018
- Emergency Hypnosis - 08/2015
- First Three Hypnosis Sessions - 05/2011
- How to Give a Dynamic Hypnosis Speech - 09/2012
- Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction - 01/2016
- Intimate Conversations with Dr. John Kappas - 06/2014
- Rapid and Instant Inductions - 03/2013
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and ADHD - 04/2014
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 02/2016
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 07/2012
- Hypnosis for Immune Disorders - 07/2012
- Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis - 12/2014
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 01/2016
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 02/2016
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2011
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2012
Center for Self Healing Arts
Center for Self Healing Arts, LLC
Exeter, New Hampshire 03833, United States