Biography for Andrei Samoila, CMH
Andrei Samoila is a Hypnotherapist and a Member of the American Hypnosis Association (AHA) since 2017.
Andrei's mission is to provide his clients with the tools and techniques that will allow them to realize their inner potential.
He discovered most of his passions and the meaning of his life after he broke up with his girlfriend with whom he had been together for years and after going through an existential crisis.
Andrei discovered that there is a science called psychology that could help him overcome the obstacles and difficulties encountered throughout his life. He began to study and saw with his own eyes that there are a lot of techniques that work, thus making him even more interested in this field.
After a few years, being more and more interested in everything related to personal development, a video referring to hypnosis caught his eye. That’s all he needed to start looking for as much information as possible about this subject. That's how he came across HMI, with which he later fell in love. He became a member of the American Hypnosis Association and later on enrolled in Advanced Hypnotherapy Training at the nationally accredited HMI College in Los Angeles, California.
At this time Andrei Samoila is helping people all over the world by holding hypnotherapy sessions on Skype. He helps his clients to get where they want to be, who they wish to be, to feel how they want, to discover and reach their positive potential as quickly as possible and in a way that is comfortable for them.
He believes in Einstein’s ideas: “Imagination is the highest form of research… is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas Imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”
So he uses this information, making all kinds of imaginary journeys with his clients so that they can discover new things about themselves and the world to improve their lives.
- Assist Healing
- Change Habits
- Chronic Pain
- Improve Health
- Past Life Regression
- Public Speaking
- Reach Goals
- Relationship Enhancement
- Self Confidence
- Stop Smoking
- Substance Abuse
- Weight Loss
Andrei Samoila graduated from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2020 and practices hypnotherapy on Skype in addition to his own office in Timisoara, Romania. He has attended many seminars and specialized in Hypnosis and PTSD, Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator, Smoking Cessation, and Trauma Recovery Hypnosis.
Even though he graduated not long ago, he is already successful with his clients managing anger, stress, improving relationships, weight loss, stop smoking and more.
Since discovering his passions, Andrei feels very motivated to learn more and more and has never stopped doing so since 2012.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 01/10/2019 - Date Graduated: 06/20/2020
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - 01/2019
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Hypnosis - 01/2018
- Counseling and Interviewing - 11/2018
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality 1 - 08/2018
- Explode Your Practice with Phone and Skype Sessions - 08/2020
- First Three Hypnosis Sessions - 09/2021
- Healthy Boundaries - 01/2018
- How to Give a Dynamic Hypnosis Speech - 12/2020
- How to Release Self-Limiting Beliefs - 03/2018
- Hypnosis in History - 09/2018
- Is it Intuition, or is it NLP? - 02/2018
- Metaphysical Imagery - 05/2023
- Shadows, Sabotage and Subconscious Success - 03/2018
- Taking Positive Psychology to Corporations - 12/2018
- The Art of Positive Thinking - 03/2018
- Certified Master Hypnotist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 011388
Certification Valid To: Mar 04, 2024
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 03/2023
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 02/2017
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 03/2023
- Smoking Cessation - 10/2021
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 02/2021
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 01/2022
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2017
- American Psychological Association
Member Since: 2021
Timisoara, Timis România