Biography for Britt Coleman
My passion for hypnotherapy was sparked by curiosity and ignited through my first-hand experiences of the many benefits.
Always in the mindset that self-improvement is vital for the soul to reach its full potential, I find the practice of hypnotherapy to be a vast and endless journey to obtain and share the knowledge for the purpose of being of service and helping clients to reach their goals and full potential.
Hypnosis is a door that, when opened, connects us to a higher state of consciousness. While I am the facilitator to inducing the state and guiding a session in the utmost therapeutic direction, utilizing the hypnotic state to connect and engage with higher consciousness is entirely up to the client.
I believe in the power of intuition and listening intently to what my clients' intuition is telling us. This perception identifies and tells us exactly what your wants or needs from our sessions together are. Every session is tailored around the principle of following your intuition.
We can apply my approach to any issues that are candidates for Hypnotherapy. I recognize it as a “spiritual” practice in the most open, loving, and all-inclusive sense of the word. I also utilize many other modalities within my practice, such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Graphotherapy, and Therapeutic Journaling.
Ultimately, my greatest desire is to inspire my clients to awaken their deepest consciousness, to explore and recognize their life’s purpose; using hypnosis as a tool to conquer life’s difficulties, and discover their higher selves and their own inner wisdom.
- Career Success
- Death or Loss
- Improve Health
- Past Life Regression
- Performance Anxiety
- Self Hypnosis
- Self Image
My background is a two-decade-long hyper-blend of producing, account management, and experiential interactive project management specializing in emerging technologies. Adept at controlling multiple moving parts, taking on high-level responsibilities, and working with world-famous brands, I discovered hypnotherapy to be a pathway to enhancing my own career potential and I fell in love with hypnosis during my own journey of self-improvement.
Primed and a graduate of HMI College of Hypnotherapy, I am embracing what comes most naturally, by focusing on helping others with the very same concerns I had - rising above the stress of work-life, overcoming creative obstacles, and using Spiritual Hypnotherapy as a tool to help understand and release both the conscious and unconscious hurdles that hold us back in this lifetime.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 07/21/2020 - Date Graduated: 07/14/2021
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Bachelor of Arts
Art Institute of Colorado
Date Started: 11/01/2004 - Date Graduated: 06/02/2006
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - 12/2020
- Body Syndromes - 05/2021
- Build and Enhance your Hypnotherapy Practice with Group Hypnosis - 11/2020
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapeutic Metaphors - 09/2020
- Healthy Boundaries - 11/2020
- Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction - 04/2021
- Hypnosis for Past Life Regression Therapy - 05/2021
- Introduction to Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) - 11/2020
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 08/2020
- Love, Sex and Intimacy - 11/2020
- Making the Unconscious Conscious - 10/2020
- NLP: Principles and Strategies of Success - 09/2020
- Spiritual Tarot: Hypnotic Applications for the Archetypes of Tarot - 09/2020
- Tapping the Subconscious through Conversational Hypnosis - 09/2020
- The Gifts of Trauma - 10/2020
- The Power of Colors - 09/2020
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 10/2020
- Therapeutic Creative Journaling - 11/2020
- Transcendent Aspects of the Human Experience - 09/2020
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Handwriting Analysis - 06/2021
- Healing the Child Within - 12/2020
- Hypnosis and Grief Recovery - 12/2020
- Hypnosis and Tinnitus - 05/2021
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - 09/2020
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 04/2021
- Hypnosis for Anxieties and Fears - 01/2021
- Past-Life Regression Therapist - 03/2021
- Past-Life Regression Therapy - 10/2020
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 03/2021
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 07/14/2021
- Honors Graduate
Art Institute of Colorado - 06/02/2006
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2020
Britt Coleman Hypnotherapy
Britt Coleman Hypnotherapy
Los Angeles, California 90068, United States