Biography for Brooke E. Southam, CHt
Brooke Southam has always been drawn to the healing arts, creative and expressive arts, and psychology. She is an Honors Graduate of HMI and an AHA Certified Hypnotherapist.
She’s been practicing hypnosis since 2014 when she graduated from HPTI as a Certified Hypnosis Practitioner. She’s very fond of NLP which she initially learned from NLPCA back in 2012, and then again from each of her hypnosis schools.
Brooke has an affinity for alternative healing. She also practices massage therapy, energy healing, sound therapy, and yoga therapy. She has her own practice under the name of Brooke’s Innovative Services that she has nurtured since 2007.
She currently resides in Ogden, Utah. She loves teaching, coaching, and helping humans liberate themselves from the road blocks of life.
- Career Success
- Change Habits
- Child Birth
- Death or Loss
- Improve Health
- Past Life Regression
- Problem Solving
- Self Awareness
- Self Confidence
- Self Forgiveness
- Self Mastery
I seem to attract people who are looking to heal from relationship trauma, or who are looking to increase the prosperity in their lives in other ways.
- I’ve helped many people stabilize themselves and thrive after a marriage ended or a hurtful break up took place.
- I’ve helped people through traumatic experiences where they incurred some PTSD and struggled to move through life normally. After our work they were able to do the things they’d been too afraid of after their trauma occurred.
- I’ve helped executives improve their companies and position themselves in a way that created flow and more prosperity.
- I’ve helped creative people take their prosperity into their own hands no longer relying on the lottery to get them where they wanted to go.
- I’ve led groups and workshops to heal the wounded feminine and activate the empowered Goddess.
I’ve been practicing hypnosis for 11 years. I love this work. I love healing work. I’m excited to share with those I am brought to.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 04/19/2022 - Date Graduated: 05/11/2023
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Body Syndromes - 05/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/Anthony - Grief - 08/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/April - Confidence for Auditions - 08/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/Justine - Stop Smoking - 08/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/Linda - Weight Loss, Mend Broken Heart - 08/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/Patrick - Motivation for Writing Novel - 09/2022
- Clinical Case History Package 1 - 08/2022
- Creating a Professional Zoom Room - 09/2022
- Elaine Perliss/Beverly - Claustrophobia - 09/2022
- Elaine Perliss/Carla - Fear of Flying - 09/2022
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapeutic Metaphors - 08/2022
- Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction - 12/2022
- Hypnosis in History - 03/2021
- Intimate Conversations with Dr. John Kappas - 09/2022
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 07/2022
- Making Fast and Permanent Change - 07/2022
- Mental Bank Seminar - 08/2022
- Super Power Style: Dressing with Intention - 07/2022
- Tapping the Subconscious through Conversational Hypnosis - 07/2022
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 011147
Certification Valid To: Sep 29, 2025
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 02/2023
- Hypnosis and Sports Performance - 10/2022
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - 07/2022
- Hypnosis for Immune Disorders - 10/2022
- Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy - 01/2023
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 10/2022
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 05/11/2023
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2022
Brooke E. Southam
Ogden, Utah 84401, United States