Biography for Byron G. Woodman, CHt
My journey as a hypnotherapist began unconsciously after an awakening experience through my meditative practice on the road to self improvement and self discovery.
Shaped by my own personal challenges, after losing my mother to cancer at an early age and developing a childhood kidney disease, my holistic healing journey began. I discovered in my youth our bodies innate healing abilities and how to activate them through the subconscious, and utilized them to overcome my illness and find the gift in adversity.
As a the father of an autistic daughter and dealing with life’s struggles I can relate to others through shared experiences. From bartending for over 20 years I’ve engaged with thousands of people on a personal level, helping them with their own struggles by listening to them, relating with them and helping them find solutions to life’s obstacles.
I saw a need in this world and wanted to make a difference. Through meditation, spiritual exploration, and understanding the power of self-hypnosis, this revelation ignited a mission to guide others through Hypnotherapy. Motivated by my desire to make a difference, and finding meaning and purpose to help others find their way, I began my transition from bartending into starting my Hypnotherapy practice.
I’m Certified in Kappasinian and Ericksonian Hypnosis, as well as Delores Cannon’s QHHT Method of Past Life Regression. My journey expanded to include Reiki and Chakra work.
Today my passion lies in guiding others towards self-discovery and genuine happiness. With a rich history of personal growth, I draw upon my experiences to help individuals embrace their true selves and embark on their own transformative journeys.
- Change Habits
- Death or Loss
- Lack of Direction
- Past Life Regression
- Self Confidence
- Self Forgiveness
- Self Hypnosis
- Self Image
- Self Mastery
- Stop Smoking
- Substance Abuse
I have personal experience with the loss of a loved one, coping with disease and illness, having a child with Autism, and overcoming divorce, and guilt. I also have personal experience with becoming spiritually connected, and finding purpose, direction, and meaning.
I also have experience in past life, regression, and connecting to your higher self. As well as bringing unconscious actions and reactions into conscious awareness and understanding the language of the subconscious mind through dream, interpretation, art and writing.
I have helped clients overcome anxiety, illness, pain, and discomfort. I’m also a Reiki Practitioner and help people relieve symptoms of physical and psychological illness and disease. I have helped people balance the Chakras and energy in their body along with understanding their own energy to release unwanted negative energies, and become more balanced.
Lastly I have experience with changing addictive behaviors and habits, and negative patterns of behavior.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 02/22/2022 - Date Graduated: 03/28/2023
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - 09/2022
- Body Syndromes - 09/2022
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapeutic Metaphors - 06/2022
- Heart Medicine: Stop Painful Patterns and Find Peace and Freedom - 08/2022
- Holotropic Breathwork: A Teacher’s Perspective - 05/2023
- Hypnosis for Past Life Regression Therapy - 06/2022
- Hypnosis in History - 01/2022
- Integrative Depth Psychology and Psychotherapy: Clinical Application - 08/2022
- Introduction to Positive Psychology - 08/2022
- Introduction to Somatic and Parts Work for Healing Trauma - 12/2022
- Introduction to the Embodied Mind Theory - 12/2022
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 05/2022
- Intuitive Healing and Development - Level One - 06/2022
- Intuitive Healing and Development - Level Two - 07/2022
- Lisa Machenberg/Aaron - Starting a Business - 09/2022
- Lisa Machenberg/Mary - Weight Loss and Eating Habits - 05/2023
- Mental Bank Seminar - 03/2022
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) - 08/2022
- Mindfulness: From the Perspective of Transpersonal Psychology - 05/2023
- Parts Therapy - A Powerful 4 Step Process to Changing Lives - 06/2023
- Research Articles Course - 02/2023
- Superbrain Yoga and Pranic Healing - 06/2022
- Tapping the Subconscious through Conversational Hypnosis - 06/2022
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 08/2023
- Thirteen Breaths to Freedom - 12/2022
- Transcendent Aspects of the Human Experience - 06/2022
- Understanding and Working with Older Patients - 12/2022
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 011095
Certification Valid To: Aug 11, 2024
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnosis - 01/2023
- Healing the Inner Child - 11/2022
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 08/2023
- Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation - 10/2022
- Hypnosis for Immune Disorders - 11/2022
- Past-Life Regression Therapy - 04/2022
- Certified in Dolores Cannon’s QHHT Method of Hypnosis
- Honors Graduate - Clinical Hypnotherapy Program
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 03/29/2023
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2022
Byron G. Woodman
Corvallis, Oregon 97330, United States