Biography for Carolyn Barnes
As a Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner, I practice a streamlined and intuitive approach in assisting professionals to improve their overall health and mental well-being. I work with clients individually, to help them release limiting beliefs while reprogramming new beliefs and creating new habits.
- Have you been looking for ways to calm your stress/anxiety and access a state of inner peace and resourcefulness?
- Do you want to experience that amazing feeling of confidence, power, and determination?
- Or maybe you just want to feel energized, fit and healthy again.
Hypnotherapy and NLP are powerful tools that access 88% of the subconscious mind and 12% of the conscious mind, which makes it work deeper and quicker than traditional talk therapy/coaching.
Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of clients radically transform their mindset, health, bodies, and lives. Most of my clients have experienced amazing improvements in their productivity, time management, motivation, weight, flexibility, goal attainment, creativity, stress reduction, and work/life balance. I love helping people discover themselves while ensuring that they attain an emotional state of inner calm and peace.
I have appeared as a Health. fitness and weight loss health expert for numerous TV shows including; ABC’s, “My Diet Is Better Than Yours”, Good Morning America, Fox News, The Doctors, Style TV, KTLA News, CBS News, ABC News, and The Today Show.
I have also served as a fitness/wellness, content contributor for; Shape, SELF, Fitness, Woman's First, Parenting, LA Parent, Red Book, Real Simple, People, All You, The Wall Street Journal, LA Times, Washington Post, National Enquirer, and Daily News.
I am a published author, (the Clean Momma Workout/ Harper Collins) and motivational speaker, often seen as “The Go-To Momma” for living healthy.
I have also built a solid track record in the corporate sector, helping several businesses build a healthy and sustainable foundation for the mental, physical and emotional health of their employees.
- Body Image
- Change Habits
- Immune System
- Improve Health
- Panic Attacks
- Self Esteem
- Self Image
- Weight Loss
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 02/25/2020 - Date Graduated: 03/17/2021
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - 04/2020
- Body Syndromes - 04/2020
- Healthy Boundaries - 09/2020
- Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction - 05/2020
- Hypnosis in History - 02/2020
- Hypnotic Modalities - 04/2020
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 04/2020
- jumpSTART 2021! - 02/2021
- Mental Bank Seminar - 06/2020
- Release Technique - 03/2020
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 02/2021
- Certified Master Hypnotist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-659-8687
Certification Number: 55861936
Certification Valid To: Sep 30, 2021
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 10/2020
- Healing the Child Within - 02/2021
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 07/2020
- Hypnosis for Anxieties and Fears - 10/2020
- Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy - 07/2020
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 02/2021
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Advanced Imagery - 02/2021
- Certified Pilates, Nutritional Coach
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 03/17/2021
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2021
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2020
Westlake Village, California 91362, United States