Biography for Christian N. Huskins, CHt
I am Christian Huskins, a passionate and gifted Certified Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master, and Master NLP Practitioner. My greatest success is witnessing a positive transformation in my clients through hypnotherapy and energy work.
I searched to find peace within to heal from my past traumas. I spent my life using negative self-talk, self-sabotage, not feeling worthy or good enough, having no self-love or self-respect, afraid of change, fear of failure or rejection, full of anxiety and needing to control everything. YES, I have been there!
My healing journey started at the age of 17, when I started talk therapy with little to no change. It was good to vent but never felt that the triggers ever went away. In my quest to heal, I discovered an Energy Therapist and immersed myself into this healing modality. It was there that my interest in energy work and understanding the intricacies of how the mind and body work that I began to heal.
My life took an unexpected turn when I experienced a near death experience in my mid 30’s. I embarked on a deeper personal and transformative healing journey. In my quest for solace and understanding, I turned to the holistic practices of hypnosis and energy work. These modalities became my lifeline, helping me navigate the turbulent waters of darkness to find a sense of peace and acceptance. I now understood my purpose.
Inspired by the profound transformation I experienced, I dedicated myself to mastering the art of healing and regaining my inner strength to help others. I am fully engaged in helping women see there is light at the end of the tunnel! YOU will feel free, full of confidence and empowered to accomplish all your goals, hopes and dreams.
In essence, my journey has been one of personal transformation, resilience, and finding purpose through the darkness. It is my heartfelt mission to guide women on their own paths of healing, growth, and self-discovery, using the tools and knowledge I have acquired along the way.
- Death or Loss
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
With certifications in Hypnotherapy since 2022, I specialize in helping clients overcome anxiety, unlock their inner potential, and harness the healing power of their own energy. Throughout my career, I’ve witnessed incredible breakthroughs and empowered individuals to lead more fulfilling lives. My client-centered approach creates a safe and nurturing space for holistic healing and transformational experiences that empower women to achieve balance, wellness, and personal growth.
I’ve had the privilege of supporting countless women on their healing journeys, helping them release past traumas, boost self-confidence, and find inner peace. My passion lies in empowering individuals to tap into their inner wisdom, and I’m dedicated to helping you achieve your personal and spiritual growth goals.
As a member of the American Hypnosis Association, I uphold the highest ethical standards in my practice. If you’re ready to embark on a transformative journey towards healing and self-discovery, I invite you to connect with me. Together, we’ll uncover the path to greater well-being and empowerment.
I offer both in-person and remote sessions. I provide a brief free discovery consultation at 1-602-420-3092 or visit my website.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 11/08/2022 - Date Graduated: 11/08/2023
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Hypnotherapy Certification Training
Neuro Masters Acadamy
Date Started: 03/28/2022 - Date Graduated: 04/24/2022
Total Hours: 130 - Total Weeks: 4
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Body Syndromes - 03/2023
- Getting Your Zoom Room Approved - 08/2023
- Hypnosis for Clients with Cancer - 10/2023
- Hypnosis in History - 10/2022
- Integrative Depth Psychology and Psychotherapy: Clinical Application - 10/2023
- Introduction to Positive Psychology - 02/2023
- Introduction to Somatic and Parts Work for Healing Trauma - 12/2022
- Introduction to the Embodied Mind Theory - 10/2023
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 12/2022
- Intuitive Healing and Development - Level Two - 01/2023
- Michele Guzy/Diego - Procrastination - 08/2023
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) - 01/2023
- Parts Therapy - A Powerful 4 Step Process to Changing Lives - 10/2023
- Podcasting for Your Hypnotherapy Practice - 11/2023
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 012137
Certification Valid To: May 03, 2024
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Board Of Hypnotherapy - 702-456-3267
Certification Number: H39315
Certification Valid To: Feb 01, 2024
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Imagery - 03/2023
- Certified Practitioner Reiki Level One - 02/2023
- Certified Practitioner Reiki Level Two - 04/2023
- Healing the Inner Child - 03/2023
- Hypnosis and ADHD - 10/2023
- Hypnosis and Grief Recovery - 04/2023
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 06/2023
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 08/2023
- Hypnosis for Anxieties and Fears - 04/2023
- Smoking Cessation - 04/2023
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 02/2023
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 05/2023
- Chakra Healing Practitioner - 2020
- Energy Bars Practitioner (Access Bars) - Access Consciousness - 2010
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner - Neuro Masters Academy - 2022
- Reiki Practitioner Level One - Reiki Infinite Healer - 06/2010
- Reiki Practitioner Level Two - Reiki Infinite Healer - 08/2010
- Reiki Master - Reiki Infinite Healer - 08/2011
- Time Line Therapy™ Master Practitioner - NeuroMasters Academy - 2022
- Honors Graduate - Clinical Hypnotherapy Program
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 11/13/2023
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2023
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
Member Since: 2022
Healing Hands By Christian
Christian N. Huskins
Healing Hands By Christian
Maricopa, Arizona 85138, United States