Biography for Costas Lambropoulos
Costas was born in Greece and moved to the UK at the age of 21. He is based in the UK, and visits Greece often for work or pleasure, or by combining both.
He has worked and helped people all over the world change their lives, by offering sessions one-on-one and in person over Skype, telephone, Microsoft Teams, Viber, and WhatsApp.
He offers seminars in his areas of expertise helping people change their lives.
Costas specialises in the following areas of personal development:
- Personal and sports performance maximisation.
- “Changeworks” – Working as a Team with his wife (a psychologist with many years experience in the field), helping people that lost their jobs and the self-esteem (particularly during COVID pandemic and helps them to rediscover themselves and get new jobs / start new careers.
- Specialist in Pre and Post operational Hypnosis and chronic pain management, as he also has a bad back and teaches his clients to utilise the same techniques he uses to numb the pain on his back with.
- Specialist in neutralising psychosomatic pain and helping people take back control of their lives.
- Specialist in habit control to help people make their life more beautiful, helping them take control of it.
His motto is “Today’s Dreams are Tomorrow’s Reality” and he loves seeing the gratifying smile on his client’s faces when they've reached their goals. That smile makes it all worth it!
- Career Success
- Change Habits
- Child Birth
- Chronic Pain
- General Practice
- Immune System
- Improve Health
- Pain Management
- Past Life Regression
- Performance Anxiety
- Public Speaking
- Reach Goals
- Self Confidence
- Self Defeating Behaviors
- Weight Loss
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 11/29/2007 - Date Graduated: 08/03/2009
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Crisis Intervention - Dec 2018
- Emergency Hypnosis - Jun 2014
- Introduction to Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) - Feb 2021
- Medical Hypnosis - Jan 2019
- Uplifting Depression - How Hypnotherapy Can Help - Dec 2020
- Hypnotherapy Trainer
American Board of Hypnosis - 702-456-3267
Certification Number: H36880
Certification Valid To: Dec 01, 2021
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Healing the Inner Child - Dec 2014
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - Jul 2011
- Hypnosis and Childbirth - Jul 2011
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - Nov 2009
- Hypnosis and PTSD - Sep 2015
- Hypnosis and Sports Performance - Nov 2011
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - Aug 2009
- Hypnosis for Immune Disorders - Dec 2014
- Past-Life Regression Therapist - Mar 2008
- Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis - Mar 2020
- Smoking Cessation - Mar 2008
- Stop Smoking Clinical Case History - Jun 2009
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - Jul 2017
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2009
- American Board of Hypnosis
Member Since: 2019
Mind Synthesis Ltd
Pontefract, West Yorkshire WF9 3LJ, United Kingdom
Mind Synthesis Ltd
London, N13 5TP, United Kingdom