Biography for Dora Lucy Marin, CHt
Dora Lucy is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, meditation instructor and Spanish language teacher based in Newark, Delaware.
Dora Lucy welcomes you to join her on a journey of exploration into the natural healing properties of your mind, body, and spirit. Whether you want to fulfill a personal goal or find a more fulfilling path, the therapeutic use of hypnosis, creative visualization, meditation, neuro linguistic programming (NLP) and mindfulness are the most powerful resources she knows to comfortably and efficiently assist you to achieve your goals.
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist, she is on a mission to help you become the best version of yourself by reprogramming any limiting beliefs, toxic patterns, or habits to bring awareness, fulfillment, and joy to your daily life.
She believes all people have the birth right to feel safe, empowered, cared, loved, accepted, abundant, protected, and free to be themselves to reach their highest potential. She heartedly feels we all are here on this beautiful planet to learn the art of self-love as the path for living in harmony and at peace with ourselves and others.
She has found her life’s passion reaching out her hand to others on the path of personal transformation. Nothing fills her heart more than to witness a soul releasing its pain, discovering its power, and finding its purpose. That is the path she has walked, and she would welcome the opportunity to help you walk it too.
Dora Lucy is the founder of “Proyecto Ser de Luz”, a transformational movement born and inspired in 2015 during one of her meditations. “Proyecto Ser de Luz” has become a community of support and inspiration helping hundreds of people to become their best version of themselves by lovingly embracing their wounded inner child, healing painful transgenerational memories, and reprogramming limiting beliefs.
As part of this project, Dora Lucy leads free group sessions in Spanish every Friday via Zoom that you are welcome to join. She also produces free meditations and creative visualizations that you can find on YouTube and Facebook under the Proyecto Ser de Luz account.
Call or message her if you would like a free phone consultation to ask questions and explore the potential of a partnership in success. All sessions are via Zoom from the comfort of your home.
- Assist Healing
- Change Habits
- Improve Health
- Past Life Regression
- Reach Goals
- Relationship Enhancement
- Self Awareness
- Self Image
- Self Mastery
- Stop Smoking
Thanks, Dora Lucy, for helping me to improve my life, my relationship with my inner child, with myself and with my family.
I feel much more confident. I am reaching my goal! Thanks.
Thanks Dora Lucy! I have felt a tremendous change in my inner state. I feel more confident, my fears are dissolving, and I am experiencing an increasing state of peace and tranquility.
The new positive anchors that Dora Lucy has helped me to install have created the sense of protection and safety that my inner child was crying for, and all areas of my life have been improving magically and miraculously. Thanks!
I am very happy because I am finally becoming a more organized, disciplined and focused person in my daily life.
Dora Lucy is an excellent hypnotherapist. She is so devoted to the well being of her clients. Her hypnotherapy has been of incredible help. I could feel and see results from the first session.
I don’t crave sugar anymore! Thanks for helping me overcome my addiction of more than 30 years. It has been absolutely magical and transformational.
I feel lighter, more confident and empowered.
I have managed to get to know myself and heal my inner child, which has allowed me to have a better relationship with my family and others, which fills me with deep happiness.
- BA in Spanish and Foreign Languages
Universidad Pedagógica de Colombia
Date Started: 02/03/1997 - Date Graduated: 02/02/2001
Total Years: 4
- Specialist in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Universidad Surcolombiana - 302-753-1450
Date Started: 02/01/1999 - Date Graduated: 02/01/2000
Total Years: 1
- Master in Foreign Language Pedagogy
University of Delaware - 302-753-1450
Date Started: 08/25/2002 - Date Graduated: 05/28/2004
Total Years: 2
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 12/15/2020 - Date Graduated: 02/18/2022
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Aging Well: Staying Sharp with Hypnotherapy - 08/2021
- Body Syndromes - 01/2021
- Cheryl O'Neil/Anthony - Grief - 07/2021
- Elaine Perliss/Julia - Gaining Control - 07/2021
- Embracing Your Shadow Self - 01/2021
- Emotional Resiliency and the Actor - 07/2021
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapeutic Metaphors - 01/2021
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Trance Phenomena - 03/2021
- First Three Hypnosis Sessions - 11/2021
- Getting Comfortable with Silence - 07/2021
- Healthy Boundaries - 02/2021
- How Forgiveness Impacts Brain Functioning - 01/2021
- Hypnosis for Past Life Regression Therapy - 07/2021
- Hypnosis in History - 10/2020
- Introduction to Professional Podcasting - 09/2021
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 12/2020
- John Melton/Karen - Fear of Learning to Swim - 09/2021
- John Melton/Logan - Emotions - 02/2021
- John Melton/Todd - Anxiety and Panic Attacks - 02/2021
- Kappasinian Hypnosis - 02/2021
- Lisa Machenberg/Carol - Attracting the Right Relationship - 02/2021
- Making Fast and Permanent Change - 04/2021
- Making the Unconscious Conscious - 06/2021
- Michele Guzy/Diego - Procrastination - 09/2021
- NLP: Principles and Strategies of Success - 03/2021
- Research Articles Course - 11/2021
- Sacred Breath and the Human Potential - 03/2021
- Subtleties of Hypnotherapy - 09/2021
- Super Power Style: Dressing with Intention - 09/2021
- Superbrain Yoga and Pranic Healing - 01/2022
- Tanya Nord/Katie - Foreign Language Difficulties - 02/2021
- Tapping the Subconscious through Conversational Hypnosis - 01/2021
- The Enneagram as the Gateway to Hypnotic Trance - 06/2021
- The Power of Colors - 07/2021
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 05/2021
- Transcendent Aspects of the Human Experience - 01/2021
- Uplifting Depression - How Hypnotherapy Can Help - 08/2021
- Wisdom of the Body-Mind in Hypnotherapy - 07/2021
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 010615
Certification Valid To: Feb 17, 2024
- Certified Meditation Instructor
- Family Constellations
- Emotional Biodecoding and Transgenerational Memories
- Dealing with Emotional Unavailable Partners
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 02/18/2022
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2022
Dora Lucy Marin
Newark, Delaware 19713, United States