Biography for Dustin L. Fisher, CHt
Hello, my name is Dustin and I am a Certified Hypnotherapist and I proudly graduated from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute’s Clinical Hypnotherapy Program with Honors. With nearly a decade of experience in the field, I use my expertise to help people improve their mental, physical, and spiritual health.
Hypnotherapy is an exciting and rewarding field of practice and I am thrilled to be part of it. I am passionate about helping people to discover and realize their true potential and make positive changes in their lives. Hypnosis is a powerful tool that I use to help people to access the subconscious mind and restore emotional balance and well-being.
I have been using the power of Hypnosis for nearly a decade now and have had the pleasure of helping many people achieve their goals by using a range of tools and techniques.
My approach is tailored to suit the individual and I combine traditional hypnotherapy with modern techniques such as Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
I am committed to providing a safe, comfortable and supportive environment for my clients. I believe in delivering the highest quality of care and strive to ensure that all of my clients receive the help and support they need.
I am passionate about helping people to make positive and lasting changes in their lives and I am proud of the work I do. I believe that hypnotherapy can help people to access their inner strength and achieve the changes they desire.
I offer a range of services to help my clients achieve their goals. Whether it’s helping someone to overcome anxiety, break unhealthy habits, or simply become more confident and self-assured, hypnotherapy has the power to take you to the next level.
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Self Image
- Weight Loss
In 2014, I began using hypnosis as a tool to help people with their anxieties, fears, and phobias.
After successfully using self-hypnosis to manage my own anxiety, I was inspired to learn more about the power of the subconscious mind.
I devoted myself to studying various courses and programs, as well as working with other hypnotists and coaches, in order to gain a greater understanding of hypnosis.
This led me to enroll in HMI’s Clinical Hypnotherapy Program, in order to further develop my skills and knowledge.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 10/19/2021 - Date Graduated: 11/21/2022
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - 12/2021
- Body Syndromes - 10/2021
- Body/Mind Imaging - Creating Powerful, Personal Presence - 05/2022
- Business Basics: Tools to Get, Retain and Help More Clients - 05/2022
- Cheryl O'Neil/Justine - Stop Smoking - 05/2022
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Hypnosis - 04/2022
- Creating a Professional Zoom Room - 02/2022
- Doing Time - Rehabilitating the Incarcerated - 04/2022
- Elaine Perliss/Nataly - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) - 05/2022
- Embracing Your Shadow Self - 05/2022
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality 1 - 01/2022
- Emotional Resiliency and the Actor - 04/2022
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapeutic Metaphors - 04/2022
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Trance Phenomena - 04/2022
- First Three Hypnosis Sessions - 01/2022
- Hacking Happiness Hormones - 05/2022
- Helping Hypnotherapy Clients with Driving Anxiety - 05/2022
- Hypnosis and Anxiety - 04/2022
- Hypnosis for Past Life Regression Therapy - 05/2022
- Hypnosis in History - 05/2020
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 06/2022
- John Melton/Todd - Anxiety and Panic Attacks - 05/2022
- Kappasinian Hypnosis - 11/2021
- Lisa Machenberg/Wendy - Smoking Cessation - 06/2022
- Making Fast and Permanent Change - 04/2022
- Making the Unconscious Conscious - 05/2022
- Marc Gravelle/Laura - Stop Smoking and Driving Anxiety - 05/2022
- Master the Arm Raising - 04/2022
- Michele Guzy/Suzanne - Weight Loss - 06/2022
- NLP: Principles and Strategies of Success - 05/2022
- Parts Therapy - A Powerful 4 Step Process to Changing Lives - 05/2022
- Rapid and Instant Inductions - 05/2022
- Subtleties of Hypnotherapy - 04/2022
- Super Power Style: Dressing with Intention - 05/2022
- Tapping the Subconscious through Conversational Hypnosis - 05/2022
- Therapeutic Creative Journaling - 05/2022
- Transformation: Tools for Changing Behavior - 04/2022
- Truly Mindful Coloring - 05/2022
- Understanding the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous - 04/2022
- Uplifting Depression - How Hypnotherapy Can Help - 05/2022
- Wisdom of the Body-Mind in Hypnotherapy - 05/2022
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 010941
Certification Valid To: May 13, 2023
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 11/21/2022
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2022
Dustin L. Fisher
El Paso, Texas 79924, United States