Biography for Ginger Gibson, CHt
Ginger Gibson was raised in Michigan and moved to New York City in 2002 to pursue her career as a sales leader. After years of managing the high demands of deadlines, revenue goals, leading teams, and simultaneously balancing the delicate responsibilities of motherhood, she found herself experiencing the onset situational anxiety.
Seeking ways to manage the uncomfortable symptoms of stress and anxiety, she began a path that led her to discovering hypnotherapy as a powerful therapeutic tool. It wasn’t until 2020, that she finally stepped out of sales completely to pursue her passion and delve deeper into the history of hypnotherapy and the countless uses it has to powerfully change lives.
Ginger graduated from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in the Spring of 2022 and opened her practice near her home in Freehold, New Jersey. Hypnotic Connection Hypnotherapy is a space where true transformation takes place.
I am here on the earth to make a difference in the lives of others and by doing so, I have made a significant difference in my own life and the lives of my children.
Through my practice, I have been privileged to witness magnificent improvements in the lives of my clients by utilizing an ancient modality we know as Hypnosis. My goal is to allow as many people as I possibly can, to experience the life changing effects of Hypnotherapy.
In my spare time, I spend time with my family, enjoy fitness, and connecting with my inner child through rollerskating!
- Change Habits
- Exam Anxiety
- Hair Twisting
- Improve Sales
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Self Esteem
- Self Image
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
Ginger opened Hypnotic Connection Hypnotherapy in March 2022 but has been practicing Hypnotherapy with clients since June 2021. She sees clients in her office 7 days per week and takes early morning and late day appointments.
She has had tremendous success working with children and adults suffering with the symptoms of stress and anxiety. She works with clients as young as 4 years old and up. All pediatric clients have a parent present for the duration of the session.
Ginger is a partner to various local domestic violence organizations working with victims of domestic violence, helping them to regain their confidence and trust in themselves and the world.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 02/23/2021 - Date Graduated: 04/11/2022
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - 06/2021
- Aging Well: Staying Sharp with Hypnotherapy - 06/2021
- Body Syndromes - 04/2021
- Child Hypnosis - 02/2022
- Creating a Professional Zoom Room - 06/2021
- Crystal Singing Bowls and Hypnosis - 09/2021
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality 1 - 06/2021
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapeutic Metaphors - 05/2021
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Trance Phenomena - 05/2021
- Help Your Clients Overcome Writer's Block - 06/2021
- How Forgiveness Impacts Brain Functioning - 09/2021
- Hypnosis in History - 02/2021
- Intimate Conversations with Dr. John Kappas - 03/2021
- Intuitive and Energy Healing - 03/2021
- Kappasinian Hypnosis - 03/2021
- Making Fast and Permanent Change - 05/2021
- Marc Gravelle - HMI Book Club - 06/2021
- Master the Arm Raising - 06/2021
- Sacred Breath and the Human Potential - 09/2021
- So you want to write a book?! - 06/2021
- Subtleties of Hypnotherapy - 06/2021
- Super Power Style: Dressing with Intention - 06/2021
- Superbrain Yoga and Pranic Healing - 09/2021
- Tapping the Subconscious through Conversational Hypnosis - 05/2021
- The Basic Understanding and Principles of NLP - 05/2021
- The Decision Factor - 05/2021
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 010679
Certification Valid To: Sep 01, 2024
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 06/2022
- Hypnosis and Sports Performance - 05/2021
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - 07/2021
- Smoking Cessation - 07/2021
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 04/11/2022
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2021
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2021
- Letip Freehold, New Jersey
Member Since: 2022
Hypnotic Connection Hypnotherapy
Freehold, New Jersey 07728, United States