Biography for Guillaume Marchisseau, CHt
After witnessing and helping with heavy emotional releases through Yoga, Asana and Pranayama teachings, it was time to learn a new technique that would not require a large space and a mat. HMI brought me this technique – Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy.
In some ways, an occidentalized version of some oriental techniques, extremely effective and adapted to our society – perfected for therapeutic use. I am grateful to HMI, and grateful to you for seeking healing and making this world a better place.
Guillaume helps his clients change themselves through a range of subconscious techniques, hypnosis and hypnotherapy being central to his practice. Coming from a background as a computer engineer he understands the mind as this beautiful and essential component of the human being, that can be programmed and modified to achieve the desired outcome.
Guillaume is also a Meditation Practitioner and a Yoga Instructor, bringing him a holistic view on ways to allow for change.
This is his belief that the mind should be nurtured and mastered the same way that an artist or artisan learns to use his hands.
- Body Image
- Past Life Regression
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Self Forgiveness
- Sleep Disorders
- I’ve had the chance to help with numerous subjects presented to me by the admirable people I’ve worked with.
- Insomnia, anxiety, anger, rejection, difficult breakups, various kinds of bodily pains have been worked on, some due to illnesses requiring heavy treatment.
- Finding focus and concentration, creativity or forgiveness have also been topics that I’ve had the opportunity to help with.
- Healing the wounds of a close or more distant past has been very rewarding work.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 05/30/2019 - Date Graduated: 06/25/2020
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Aging Well: Staying Sharp with Hypnotherapy - 11/2019
- Body Syndromes - 05/2020
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapeutic Metaphors - 11/2019
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Trance Phenomena - 10/2019
- Healing the Child Within - 06/2020
- Hypnosis for Clients with Cancer - 06/2020
- Release Technique - 06/2020
- The Decision Factor - 11/2019
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 010355
Certification Valid To: Sep 09, 2032
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - 06/2020
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 11/2019
- Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation - 06/2020
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - 05/2020
- Past Life Regression Therapy - 10/2019
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 01/2020
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - 07/2020
- Director's Award
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 07/23/2020
- Honors Graduate - Clinical Hypnotherapy Program
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 06/29/2020
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2019
Burbank, California 91501, United States