Biography for Jennifer Davoust
I was primed to do the deep work of Hypnosis as a long time practitioner and teacher of meditation. With the guidance of my mentor Chel Hamilton, I dived into the extremely effective techniques of Hypnotherapy here at HMI. What I love most about Hypnotherapy is the incredible transformations that can occur in such a short period of time.
Every other modality I work with is now in support of the Hypnosis practices. Hypnosis, Meditation, Mindfulness, Access Bars, Reiki, Gestalt, Behavioral Psychology, Neuroscience, and NLP all work together to support the most powerfully transformative sessions for my clients.
I love how art and science come together in Hypnotherapy to change what could not be changed and bring people relief faster than thought possible.
The mind is fascinating and I love exploring our psychology and learning more and more about the nature and unlimited potential of human beings. It is my mission and commitment to create the most transformative and empowering sessions for my clients.
- Lack of Enthusiasm
- Lack of Initiative
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Enhancement
- Self Awareness
- Self Control
- Self Criticism
- Self Defeating Behaviors
- Self Esteem
- Self Expression
- Self Image
- Stop Smoking
- Over 2,000 hours of training in Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Transformational Coaching, Neuroscience, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Hypnotherapy.
- Work with over 200 personal one-on-one clients on issues ranging from motivation and confidence, smoking cessation, weight loss, anxiety, fears and phobias, relationship issues, and more.
- Workshops and retreats including the Embodied Empath 3 hour workshop.
- Tune Into You Meditation Podcast ranked top 10 podcasts in Alternative Health in various countries around the world with over 400,000 downloads.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 08/18/2018 - Date Graduated: 01/01/2019
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis in History - 07/2018
- Certified Master Hypnotist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-659-8687
Certification Number: 48993478
Certification Valid To: Jan 08, 2022
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 01/01/2019
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2018
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2019
Columbus Ohio Hypnosis
Columbus Ohio Hypnosis
Columbus, Ohio 43017, United States