Biography for Joesephine Lawrence, CHt
Joesephine’s discovery of Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) has brought to light her Ikigai, the Japanese concept of a “reason for being” or purpose. Since this discovery, Joesephine has turned the attention to her clients to find their own Ikigai.
Her practice exists because of the life experiences she has had, as well as seeing the experiences of those around her.
She provides tools to people that can be used the rest of their lives to better understand themselves. She supports people in overcoming obstacles that had seemed impossible and had been keeping them from their power. She shows clients that they can believe in themselves and that their capabilities were always inside – they just needed to take a journey to see it.
Joesephine guides clients to realize that there is always another side to a story, another side to their story. Her goal is to bring clarity to people’s lives.
Joesephine grew up in Park City, Utah, and now lives in Salt Lake City. Besides her passion for hypnotherapy, she takes delight in gardening, cooking, art festivals, and traveling.
- Assist Healing
- Death or Loss
- Improve Health
- Lack of Direction
- Past Life Regression
- Resistance to Change
- Self Control
- Self Image
- Self Mastery
Joesephine graduated from HMI in 2019 and opened her business: Hypnoclarity. She is a Usui Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki Master. Experience includes doula work, managing a community acupuncture clinic, and successfully living with type one diabetes.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 06/01/2018 - Date Graduated: 04/11/2019
Total Hours: 300 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Explode Your Practice with Phone and Skype Sessions - 06/2019
- Hypnosis in History - 02/2018
- Imagery for Life Passages - 05/2020
- Metaphysical Imagery - 01/2021
- Rapid and Instant Inductions - 04/2021
- Subtleties of Hypnotherapy - 02/2021
- Certified Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-659-8687
Certification Number: 50425213
Certification Valid To: Apr 20, 2022
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 09/2020
- Handwriting Analysis - 11/2019
- Hypnosis and Tinnitus - 10/2019
- Mental and Emotional Release® Therapy - 08/2020
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 02/2021
- Best Hypnotherapist (Utah)
City Weekly Best of Mind and Body 2020 - 05/01/2020
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2019
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2019
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105, United States