Biography for Lucy Ulikhanova, CHt
For nearly a decade, Lucy Ulikhanova has been an active participant and practitioner in alternative healing, with a focus in Hypnotherapy (since 2016), and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (since 2016).
After joining the American Hypnosis Association (AHA) and graduating with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2017 where she earned the highly coveted Clinical Achievement Award, Lucy officially joined the Hypnotherapists Union Local 472.
Lucy has made it her mission to help her clients overcome their self-limiting beliefs by directly addressing the subconscious roadblocks that inhibit performance. Lucy has also made it her mission to help clients overcome not only emotional trauma but also physical trauma such as chronic physical pain associated with age, illness, injury, and disease.
Through proper care and guidance, Lucy leads her clients to levels of goal achievement they previously thought impossible, while simultaneously eliminating habits that run counterproductive to the achievement of those goals.
In addition to working with her clients, Lucy also participates in carrying on part of the legacy in "The Light of Love Foundation" as a way of honoring her late father, the renowned Dr. Peter Michael Ulikhanov, a pioneer in the alternative health field, and fellow graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute (1989).
Much like her father, Lucy, aspires to run a practice that is built on unshakable values, strong ethics, and a compassionate style that helps clients move beyond the mental, physical, and spiritual obstacles in their lives.
- Nail Biting
- Pain Management
- Stop Smoking
In addition to the above Hypnotherapy Specialties, Lucy specializes in:
- Handwriting Analysis
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 05/25/2016 - Date Graduated: 09/11/2017
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Basic Emotional Freedom Technique - 03/2017
- Coping with Loss - 04/2017
- Hypnosis for Clients with Cancer - 04/2017
- The Power of Releasing Guilt and Shame - 06/2017
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Mythic and Archetypal Imagery - 10/2017
- Certified Hypnotherapist
American Hypnosis Association - 818-758-2700
Certification Number: 010199
Certification Valid To: Sep 22, 2025
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Handwriting Analysis - 03/2017
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 11/2016
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - 09/2017
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - 02/2017
- Hypnosis and PTSD - 02/2018
- Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation - 09/2017
- Hypnosis and Sports Performance - 03/2017
- Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator - 09/2017
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Advanced Imagery - 10/2017
- Clinical Achievement Award
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 09/19/2017
- Honors Graduate - Clinical Hypnotherapy Program
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 09/18/2017
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2016
Glendale, California 91202, United States