Biography for Palmer Blevins
Palmer Blevins is a Certified Master Hypnotherapist with a professional career that has spanned 20 years in administration, management, hypnotherapy, meditation, government relations, leadership, stewardship and sales.
In his own private practice, he provides avocational and vocational services to individuals who want to achieve their goals, develop their personal power, and manifest success in their lives through Imagery, Hypnosis and Mental Bank.
Palmer graduated from Blackburn College with a Bachelor’s of History and a minor in Philosophy and Religion. He then went on to earn a Master’s degree in Legal Studies from Kaplan University. Currently he is working on his MFT with a focus on addiction. With a strong desire to serve others, he led driven and successful teams for various Fortune 500 companies for over 10 years.
With a strong passion for advocacy, and unable to endure the injustices towards the workers, Palmer organized a Union despite fierce resistance and successfully negotiated fair contracts for them and earned quite the reputation for giving a voice to the voiceless.
Being well-versed in a variety of cultures and their brand of spirituality, Palmer found that he had a particular fascination for Gnosticism, esoteric spirituality and Shambhala Buddhism. With that in mind, Palmer co-founded Pawo Mindfulness, an organization with a focus on fusing hypnotherapy and mindfulness. With arcane Masonic influence, Pawo Mindfulness is a truly unique organization that accelerates the healing process while helping to create a new identity that is in alignment with belief system enrichment.
Palmer offers a free 30-minute consultation where prospective clients can expect to have a conversation about their presenting issues and goals.
- Career Success
- Change Habits
- Past Life Regression
- Self Confidence
- Self Criticism
- Self Esteem
- Self Image
- Stop Smoking
In his private practice in Los Angeles, Palmer has extensively used imagery and hypnotherapy to create a trance state in order to transform his clients. Palmer has experience with anxiety and stress clients and continues to create a better sense of empowerment for them.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 01/29/2019 - Date Graduated: 02/27/2020
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Hypnosis - 07 2019
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Trance Phenomena - 05 2019
- Healing Developmental Trauma and Adaptation with Hypnosis - 07 2019
- Healthy Boundaries - 05 2019
- Hypnosis and Anxiety - 07 2019
- Hypnotherapy and Rehab: An Inside Look - 07 2019
- Important Dynamics in Creating Successful Relationships - 07 2019
- Kappasinian Hypnosis - 10 2019
- Making the Unconscious Conscious - 05 2019
- Mental Bank Seminar - 05 2019
- Mindfulness and Hypnotherapy - 07 2019
- Taking Positive Psychology to Corporations - 07 2019
- The Basic Understanding and Principles of NLP - 07 2019
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - 04 2019
- Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation - 04 2019
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - 04 2019
- Reiki Level One - 03 2019
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 02/27/2020
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2019
Sherman Oaks, California 91413, United States