Biography for Patricia R. Arcache
Patricia believes that we are human beings subject to the effects of our emotions, the illness and pain that we experience are often the expression of deep unspoken feelings and emotions. She believes that Hypnotherapy can unleash the power of the subconscious mind to help individuals to turn their goals into reality. Once we can understand and get in touch with those emotions, feelings and even thoughts, we can begin the process of healing.
Patricia is an Honors Graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute as well as the Samra University of Traditional Oriental Medicine pursuing the Degree of Master of Science in Oriental Medicine. She studied Dentistry in Mexico (RDA License) in connection with her love for Hypnosis, Dentistry and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). Patricia has followed a meditation path since 1988, and has practiced Yoga, Tai-Chi, Medical Qigong and Feng-Shui.
Her fascination with human behavior and emotions started at the age of seven. She understood that is very important to work with the mind, body, and spirit. As the great Chinese Daoist Master Lu Zi said: "The human body is only Jing, Qi, and Shen. Like body, mind and spirit. They must be nourished and protected as one's life." My mission is to help my clients see the amazing power they have within themselves.
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss
Patricia has used Hypnosis in Dentistry as an aid in sedation, as a tool to reduce anxiety as well as to decrease healing time. Teaching cognitive behavioral therapy also helps doctors, dentists, nurses, dental assistants, gain quicker rapport with their patients.
Patricia believes that Hypnosis is a tool that allows one to have a different reaction to their automatic habits. Helping her clients change through the subconscious mind has inspired her to help others overcome their challenges with weight management and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), pain management, anxiety reduction, smoking cessation, sports performance enhancement, fitness goals, self-esteem and self-motivation.
A true motivator, Patricia enjoys using her knowledge and background to help others experience the satisfaction that comes as a result of achieving their goals.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2720
Date Started: 10/26/2010 - Date Graduated: 09/21/2011
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Yearly continuing education to remain on the leading edge of clinical practice including workshops and seminars.
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss 1 and 2 - American Hypnosis Association
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) - American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis for Pain Management and Clients with Cancer - American Hypnosis Association
- Stop Smoking Certification - American Hypnosis Association
- Pain Management and Hypnosis - American Hypnosis Association
- Past Life Regression 1 and 2 - American Hypnosis Association
- ADD Adults, Kids - American Hypnosis Association
- Coping With Loss - American Hypnosis Association
- Dental Applications of Hypnosis - USC
- TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) with Infertility - AAOM
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Biofeedback and Hypnosis - Jul 2014
- Chakras and Hypnotherapy - Jun 2014
- Emotional and Physical Sexuality Part 1 - Jun 2014
- Feng Shui for Your Hypnotherapy Office - Jun 2014
- First Three Hypnosis Sessions - Apr 2014
- Good Evidence and Positive Noticing - Jul 2014
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss Part 2 - Oct 2011
- Hypnosis in History - May 2012
- HypNutrition® Approach - Feb 2014
- Launch Your Practice Using Social Media and Virtual Assistants - Feb 2014
- Marketing Made Natural - Jun 2014
- Master the Arm Raising - Nov 2011
- Therapeutic Imagery Training - Mythic and Archetypal Imagery - Oct 2015
- Transcendent Aspects of the Human Experience - Feb 2020
- Voice Mastery and Hypnotherapy - Jul 2014
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Biofeedback - Jan 2014
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - Nov 2011
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - Aug 2014
- Hypnosis for Anxieties and Fears - Jul 2019
- Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis - Apr 2015
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 09/30/2011
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2010
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
Member Since: 2013
- American Academy of Pain Management
Member Since: 2013
Patricia R. Arcache
Hypnosis Motivation Institute
Los Angeles, California 90034, United States