Biography for Saman Nasir, BA, CHt
Saman Nasir is a Certified Hypnotherapist and Honors Graduate from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute with a professional background in coaching, hypnotherapy, leadership, and mindfulness that spans twenty-years along with a Bachelor’s degree from Blackburn.
Though her private practice is based in Los Angeles, California, she has clients worldwide who take advantage of her unique belief system enrichment that utilizes CBT, imagery, mindfulness, and NLP. Her true passion has always been using hypnosis to get answers from the subconscious, studying human behavior and helping people overcome the beliefs and emotions that hold them back from living their true lives.
She has been on the path of studying Buddhism, Jainism, the Sedona Method, Raphael Cushnir, Wayne Dyer, Ericksonian and Kappasinian Hypnosis. Saman is always studying other modalities, spiritual practices, and ego state personalities in order to hone her craft and provide her clients with the care that they deserve particularly in cases of addiction, anxiety, depression, ADD and healing from breakups.
Saman speaks five languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and intermediate Spanish. She utilizes inner child and parts work in conjunction with CBT and desensitization to help her clients become inspired and motivated to change the life scripts and trauma that have kept them in their negative loops and obsessive thoughts.
- Change Habits
- Reach Goals
- Relationship Enhancement
- Self Blame
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Stop Smoking
I have twenty years of experience working with individuals and teams in overcoming the things that hold them back from enjoying a rich experience in their personal, professional, and even spiritual lives.
I believe that everyone is capable of having happiness and success in their lives, whether it was developing highly skilled and driven sales teams with Fortune 500 companies or helping someone not only get over a bad break but work on the things that attract certain people to them so they can get out of the endless loop.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 01/29/2019 - Date Graduated: 02/27/2020
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Advanced Advertising and Promotion - Apr 2019
- Body Syndromes - Apr 2019
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and Trance Phenomena - May 2019
- Getting Comfortable with Silence - May 2019
- Hypnosis in History - Jan 2019
- Intimate Conversations with Dr. John Kappas - Dec 2019
- Kappasinian Hypnosis - Dec 2019
- Making the Unconscious Conscious - May 2019
- Research Articles Course - Apr 2019
- The Empty Leash - Hypnosis and the Loss of a Beloved Pet - Nov 2019
- Certified Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 - 818-659-8687
Certification Number: 51540353
Certification Valid To: Jan 01, 2020
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - Apr 2019
- Hypnosis and PTSD - Apr 2019
- Hypnosis and Smoking Cessation - Apr 2019
- Hypnosis and Transgender Clients - Apr 2019
- Reiki Level One - Mar 2019
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - Apr 2019
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 02/27/2020
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2019
Sherman Oaks, California 91413, United States