Biography for Shelley Halpern
Shelley Halpern is a proud graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute and also has a Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University, Northridge.
She is currently working part time with children who have special needs in the Las Virgenes Unified School District, while at the same time maintaining her private hypnotherapy practice in Tarzana, California.
In her private practice, she empowers her clients, while helping them reach their goals in these areas: Stress and Anxiety Reduction, Habit Control, Enhancing Sports Performance, Exam Preparation, Increasing Confidence, Surgery Preparation/Recovery and, Overcoming Fears and Phobias.
- Change Habits
- Exam Anxiety
Shelley incorporates a practical approach in her methods, integrating traditional Kappasinian methodology along with Therapeutic Imagery. Shelley respects each client as an individual and realizes that hypnosis and imagery are different experiences requiring individualization in treatment.
She is fully commited to helping her clients move forward and attain their immediate goals. She firmly believes in what she does and follows this philosophy, "You may only be one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person." Shelley's life reflects this attitude.
She is a wife, mother, long time member of a women's support group, gardener, great cook and lover of dogs, especially Rory, her golden retriever.
Phone sessions available.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Honors
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2747
Date Started: 03/01/2004 - Date Graduated: 06/30/2005
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- ABC's of Success
- Certified Theraputic Imagery Facilitator
- Advanced Imagery
- Life Passages
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association
- Basic Emotional Freedom Technique - Dec 2014
- Clinical Case History Package 3 - Apr 2019
- First Three Hypnosis Sessions - May 2009
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Healing the Inner Child - Jun 2013
- Hypnosis and ADD-ADHD - May 2015
- Hypnosis and Childbirth - Aug 2012
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - Aug 2015
- Hypnosis and Pain Management - Jan 2010
- Hypnosis and PTSD - Jul 2013
- Hypnosis and Seniors - Jun 2017
- Hypnosis and Sports Performance - Nov 2009
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss - Jun 2009
- Hypnosis for Anxieties and Fears - Apr 2016
- Hypnosis for Immune Disorders - Oct 2010
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis - Aug 2017
- Honors Graduate
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - 06/28/2005
- Apple Award
Las Virgenes Unified School District - 09/25/2005
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2004
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
Member Since: 2004
Shelley Halpern - A Path To Change
Calabasas, California 91372, United States