Biography for Tamara Lynn Taggart
Tamara Taggart is especially appreciated for her calming and gentle manner. As a Hypnotherapist, she supports positive change in her clients' lives with her natural clairvoyant gifts and practical techniques.
In her innovative clinical practice, Tamara works with the Mind, Body, and Spirit, as one. Tamara uncovers all contributing factors in therapy by exploring the thinking process, core belief systems, nutritional, and the emotional/spiritual aspects of any given situation.
With the skillful use of Hypnosis, Intuition, Astrology, Past Life Regression, DNA Activation, and Chakra Clearing, Tamara assists her diverse clientele in self-discovery, which leads to self-mastery, which leads to a fulfilled and joyous life.
As a speaker she is often heard saying; "The outer world is but a mirror reflection of the inner world, if your not happy with what you see around you, it's time to make a shift in your thinking."
Tamara conducts transformational workshops on many pertinent topics such as: The Secret Power of Attraction, The Healing power of Gratitude through Forgiveness, Relationships: The only one you ever have is with your self, Self-esteem in young Girls and Women. And her enjoyable Healthy Pantry Field Trips and Cooking classes.
- Past Life Regression
- Self Confidence
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Practice
- Staff Counselor for Safe Harbor Treatment Center for Women
- ECD Director for Tot's Child Development Center
- Spokesperson for Su Casa Center for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
- Image Consultant for Illuminations Inc.
- Image Consultant for Mary Kay Inc.
- Workshop and Study Group Facilitator for KRST Unity
- KPFK Inner Visions Radio Talk Show Guest
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Motivation Institute - Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy - 818-758-2700
Date Started: 04/21/2005 - Date Graduated: 05/30/2006
Total Hours: 720 - Total Weeks: 52 - Total Years: 1
- Handwriting Analysis
- Weight Management
- Dream Analysis
- Aroma Therapy
- Chakra Balancing
- Pranic Healing
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Hypnosis and Childbirth - 03/2016
- Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis - 03/2016
- American Hypnosis Association
Member Since: 2005
Tamara Lynn Taggart
Renton, Washington 98057, United States