Directions to Malibu AA Meeting
- 101 Freeway North to Las Virgines exit, Turn Left on Las Virgines.
- Las Virgines over the canyon to Pacific Coast Highway (PCH), turn right on PCH.
- Before Kanan, turn left on Zumerez (you will see the sign for Zumerez on the right side of PCH.
- On Zumerez, immediately veer/turn right onto "Wildlife".
- First stop sign, turn right on Fernhill.
- Go past two stop signs and enter the first driveway on right into the "Community Center" parking lot. Please note that the parking lot entrance is not on Fernhill Drive.
- The meeting is held in the auditorium of the Community Center.
- The meeting is held every Saturday night and starts promptly at 8 p.m. In order to get a seat, you must arrive around 6:30 and put some sort of seat saver on the seat to get a seat (your business card or anything will do). You may not get a seat inside if you do not. In the summer, outside is not bad, but inside is always better.
- Do not advertise or solicit your hypnotherapy services or any other services in any way. Do not wear your hypnotherapy badge.
6955 Fernhill Drive
Malibu, California 90265
Get Directions to the Community Center from Google Maps
Mental Health and Emergency Resources
Note: If you are imminent danger of seriously hurting yourself or someone else call 911 for immediate intervention.