The American Hypnosis Association presents six (6) studies related to Allergies and Hypnosis.
- Study 1: Hypnosis and Allergies – Skin Responses
- Study 2: Use of Hypnosis for Allergies Influenced by Psychological Events or Fear/Anxiety
- Study 3: Self-Hypnosis for Hay Fever
- Study 4: Hypnotically Induced Analgesia for Flare Reactions
- Study 5: Hypnosis can Decrease or even Increase Allergic Skin Reactions
- Study 6: Hypnotizing a Person to Feel Sadness to Increase Allergic Reaction
Back to Previous