The American Hypnosis Association presents five (5) studies related to Bruxism (Teeth Grinding/Jaw Clenching) and Hypnosis.
- Study 1: Case Study – Hypnosis Helps Nocturnal Bruxism
- Study 2: Case Study – Hypnosis Helps Bruxism (Improvement Maintained Five Years After Hypnosis)
- Study 3: Hypnosis Helps Nocturnal Bruxism and Related Facial Pain
- Study 4: Hypnosis for Temporomandibular Disorders (problems with the jaw, jaw joint and surrounding facial muscles)
- Study 5: Teeth Grinding – Case Study