The American Hypnosis Association presents five (5) studies related to the Control of Bleeding and Hemophilia and Hypnosis.
- Study 1: Suggestions Reduce Blood Loss in Surgery
- Study 2: Case Study – Hypnosis to Treat Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Study 3: Hypnosis Helps Hemophiliacs Avoid Transfusions, Decreases Risk of Other Health Problems, and Increases Quality of Life
- Study 4: Hypnosis for Hemophilia Dental Care to Decrease Bleeding
- Study 5: Hypnosis to Reduce Blood Loss in Maxillofacial (Neck, Head, Jaw, etc.) Surgery
Back to Previous