The American Hypnosis Association presents seven (7) studies related to Multiple Sclerosis and Hypnosis.
- Study 1: Use of Self-Hypnosis to Manage Chronic Pain in Persons with Multiple Sclerosis
- Study 2: Hypnosis for Pain and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation with Multiple Sclerosis
- Study 3: Self-Hypnosis Training for Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis and Chronic Pain
- Study 4: Use of Hypnotic Suggestions about Symptom Improvement to Treat Physical Impairment Caused by Multiple Sclerosis
- Study 5: Self-Hypnosis for Pain in Female Multiple Sclerosis Patients
- Study 6: Hypnosis for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms – Case Study
- Study 7: Self-Hypnosis for MS Pain