The American Hypnosis Association presents four (4) studies related to Recall/False Memory and Hypnosis.
- Study 1: Most new information recalled after Hypnosis turns out to be incorrect
- Study 2: Twenty-eight percent of Hypnosis subjects induced to develop False Memories
- Study 3: Relaxed Versus Alert Hypnosis to Memorize Acting Scripts
- Study 4: Hypnosis to Improve Memory of Brain-Injured Patients
- Study 5: Posthypnotic False Memories Partially Relate to a Person’s Beliefs About Hypnosis
Back to Previous