The American Hypnosis Association presents ten (10) studies related to Strokes and Hypnosis.
- Study 1: Hypnosis and Strokes – To Improve Motor Function, Range of Motion, Increased Grip Strength, Etc.
- Study 2: Hypnosis and Strokes – To Assist Recovery of Left Arm Function
- Study 3: Hypnosis and Strokes – To Regain Function in Arm and Leg Movements as well as to Improve Facial Muscle Control
- Study 4: Hypnosis and Strokes – To Assist Recovery of Arm Function Following Stroke and to Motivate Stroke Victims Who Manifest Negativism About Conventional Treatment
- Study 5: Hypnosis and Hemorrhagic Strokes (Strokes caused by the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain) – To Promote Nerve Function Recovery, Reduce Anxiety and Enhance Quality of Life
- Study 6: Hypnosis and Strokes: Descriptions of Improvements by Six Stroke Victims after Hypnosis
- Study 7: Hypnosis for Post-Stroke Muscle Tension
- Study 8: Hypnotherapy to Increase Muscle Strength in Stroke Patient with Weakness of One Entire Side of the Body
- Study 9: Hypnosis Combined with Exercise for Upper Extremity Muscle Strength in Non-Hemorrhagic Stroke Patients
- Study 10: Hypnosis for Rehabilitation of Young Stroke Survivors
Back to Previous