Hypnosis for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders - NEW Online Certification Course
Presented By: Ted A. Moreno, CCHt, NLP
Become a Certified Specialist in
Hypnosis for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
Sleep plays a foundational role in good health. A good night’s sleep allows the body to recover and rejuvenate and is essential for normal functioning of the brain.
However, approximately 33% to 50% of the adult population in the United States suffers from symptoms of insomnia, while distress or impairment associated with chronic insomnia is estimated at 10% to 15%. This means that up to 70 million Americans are affected by sleep disturbances. Common causes of insomnia include stress, an irregular sleep schedule, poor sleeping habits, mental health disorders like anxiety and depression, physical illnesses and pain, medications, neurological problems, and specific sleep disorders.
If you are a hypnotherapist in private practice, rest assured that you will have people coming to you asking if you can help them get better sleep. The good news is that improved sleep is a common positive side effect of hypnosis. Helping your clients to deal better with tension and stress, educating them on how diet and exercise affects sleep, and helping them maintain better sleep hygiene are only some examples of how you can help your clients to start sleeping better after the first session.
In this Certification Course you will learn how to:
- Ask the right questions that can help you identify causes of poor sleep
- Educate your clients about appropriate diet and exercise that lead to improved sleep
- Share with your clients the negative impact of cell phones and other “screens”, televisions in the bedroom, and falling asleep on the couch
- Identify “anticipatory anxiety” about sleeping
- Provide your clients with tools, tips, and techniques to help them “turn their minds off”
- Guide them into creating a reasonable and effective sleep schedule
- Teach them the importance of good sleep hygiene
- Help your clients identify and resolve current challenges and issues that are keeping them from good sleep
- Work with your clients to uncover the hidden causes of insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Assist your clients in releasing stress, tension and fear surrounding their sleep challenges
- Help your clients “give themselves permission” to sleep calmly and deeply every night
- Create a “sleep recording” for them to listen to as they are falling asleep
Included in this Certification Course:
- 180 days of unlimited access
- 2 hours and 48 minutes of streaming video instruction with your Instructor Ted A. Moreno
- 37-minute Hypnotherapy Documentary of a sleep client going through a six-week hypnotherapy experience featuring Ted Moreno, and intern, Julie Rogers
- 2.5 hours of streaming video of two hypnotherapy sessions of Ted working with one insomnia client
- 36-page Hypnosis for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders workbook with hypnosis scripts for deep sleep (PDF)
- 20-page Hypnosis for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders Research Articles, 18 Studies (PDF)
- AHA Certification in Hypnosis for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Total 9 Elective Hours/CEU Certificate
Register or Login to Order
You must be logged in to your AHA/HMI Account to order this Pay-Per-View course. Purchase options and promotional pricing are available after login. Please choose one of the three options below:
- Register to Buy this Online Streaming Seminar Now! – Create a Hypnosis.edu Guest Account
- Existing AHA Members, HMI Students, AHA/HMI Customers – Login Here to Purchase
- Not an AHA Member? – Join the AHA Today!
Become a new or renewing member of the AHA today for just $179.00 per year and receive your choice of an exciting $109.00 or $159.00 online streaming video seminar for FREE.
AHA Continuing Education Disclaimer
American Hypnosis Association Continuing Education Courses are not a substitute for your Hypnotherapy training. This seminar does not teach basic Hypnosis skills or general Hypnotherapy knowledge and is designed for professionals who already have completed or are in the process of Advanced Hypnotherapy Training. Advertising yourself as certified in specialty areas of Hypnotherapy without the benefit of an Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma from HMI or another duly recognized training institution is considered unethical.