Presented By: Tanya Nord, MA, CCHt
Presented by HMI's Tanya Nord, M.A., C.Ht., the Family Systems model provides the Hypnotherapist with an alternative outlook on the client’s symptoms as functional in the context of the subconscious forces inherent in romantic and family relationships. This understanding opens the door for HMI graduates to work in conjunction with M.F.T.’s and L.C.S.W.’s, whose clinical viewpoint originates from this basic tenet.
This Online Continuing Education Course Includes
- 180 Days Access
- 2 Hour Streaming Video
- Online Workbook
- Online Quiz with True/False and Multiple Choice Questions
- Certificate of Completion for 2 Hours of Advanced Continuing Education
Register or Login to Order
You must be logged in to your AHA/HMI Account to order this Pay-Per-View course. Purchase options and promotional pricing are available after login. Please choose one of the three options below:
- Register to Buy this Online Streaming Seminar Now! – Create a Hypnosis.edu Guest Account
- Existing AHA Members, HMI Students, AHA/HMI Customers – Login Here to Purchase
- Not an AHA Member? – Join the AHA Today!
Become a new or renewing member of the AHA today for just $179.00 per year and receive your choice of an exciting $109.00 or $159.00 online streaming video seminar for FREE.
Please note that this presentation represents one lesson of the 48 lessons that are included in HMI’s Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy’s Online Advanced Training Program. Purchasing this Pay Per View as an individual lesson provides a CEU Certificate for 2 hours only, it does not enroll you in HMI’s Advanced Hypnotherapy Training and does not lead to a Diploma in Hypnotherapy.