Dr. Kappas discusses losing syndrome, changing programming, and the Mental Bank. Then Dr. Kappas and the group interview a female, Physical sexual, Emotional suggestibility, suffering from depression, obsessive-compulsive behavior, and eating problems. Then Paris window, suggestibility test, and arm raising induction. (Continued next lesson.)
Essay Question: Why does hypoglycemia have to be dealt with to make therapy more effective?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas is discussing how losing syndrome affects lives.
Start: 00:00:57 | End: 00:05:05 | Duration: 00:04:08
- Chapter 2 - The Mental Bank concept is discussed in relation to changing behavior such as smoking.
Start: 00:05:05 | End: 00:13:31 | Duration: 00:08:26
- Chapter 3 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Hodges tells the group about a hypoglycemic female with very low self esteem.
Start: 00:13:31 | End: 00:19:25 | Duration: 00:05:54
- Chapter 4 - Dr. Hodges tells the group about the therapy that he has done with this woman previously, then a group discussion.
Start: 00:19:25 | End: 00:33:00 | Duration: 00:13:35
- Chapter 5 - The discussion gets into her marriage and her husband’s behavior. Dr Kappas gives his views on her obsessive compulsive behavior.
Start: 00:33:00 | End: 00:48:40 | Duration: 00:15:40
- Chapter 6 - (Essay Question Info) More information about how hypoglycemia must be treated, and how he will treat this client.
Start: 00:48:40 | End: 01:01:18 | Duration: 00:12:38
- Chapter 7 - Dr. Kappas advises the group on how to question the female client who is coming in. Then Dr. Hodges reads her biography.
Start: 01:01:18 | End: 01:12:08 | Duration: 00:10:50
- Chapter 8 - The group interviews the client about her husband, mother, friends and life.
Start: 01:12:08 | End: 01:31:50 | Duration: 00:19:42
- Chapter 9 - The interview gets into her eating problem, her obsessive compulsive behavior, and her depression.
Start: 01:31:50 | End: 01:37:53 | Duration: 00:06:03
- Chapter 10 - Dr. Kappas has her do a Paris Window (verbally). Then he tells the group about her case, with her in the room.
Start: 01:37:53 | End: 01:47:40 | Duration: 00:09:47
- Chapter 11 - Dr. Kappas tests her suggestibility and then does an arm raising induction conversion to hypnosis. (Continued next lesson.)
Start: 01:47:40 | End: 01:55:57 | Duration: 00:08:17
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 11 of 86, Obsessive Compulsive Behavior, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.