Discussion about systems of payment for therapist fees, altering suggestibility, right brain and left brain, abreactions, invading the clientâ€™s territory, and the stages of development. Then an interview about chronic pain, pain control, and related hypnotherapy session including circle therapy, and following group discussion. Then live therapy with a male suffering with throat pain due to surgery.
Essay Question: Describe how to avoid invading a clientâ€™s territory.
- Chapter 1 - A discussion about systems of payment for fees, and how to present them to clients.
Start: 00:01:04 | End: 00:06:10 | Duration: 00:06:06
- Chapter 2 - Structuring payment plans for therapy. (If the therapy works they will continue.)
Start: 00:06:10 | End: 00:14:40 | Duration: 00:08:30
- Chapter 3 - Buying and treating symptoms vs. attempting to go for cause and age regression.
Start: 00:14:40 | End: 00:18:34 | Duration: 00:03:54
- Chapter 4 - (Essay Question Info) How, when, and why to alter a clientâ€™s suggestibility.
Start: 00:18:34 | End: 00:29:39 | Duration: 00:11:05
- Chapter 5 - (Essay Question Info) A discussion about territorial considerations and many other unrelated, but good, stories.
Start: 00:29:39 | End: 00:45:23 | Duration: 00:15:44
- Chapter 6 - Stages of development and how to apply them in therapy. Then the effects that stages of development have on peopleâ€™s lives.
Start: 00:45:23 | End: 00:53:53 | Duration: 00:08:30
- Chapter 7 - An interview with a male client about chronic pain caused by a botched throat surgery.
Start: 00:53:53 | End: 01:06:57 | Duration: 00:13:04
- Chapter 8 - A group discussion about pain control and how to treat this client.
Start: 01:06:57 | End: 01:12:28 | Duration: 00:05:31
- Chapter 9 - Dr. Kappas tells the client about pain control and then tests his suggestibility and does an arm raising induction.
Start: 01:12:28 | End: 01:21:24 | Duration: 00:08:52
- Chapter 10 - Then into the recliner for a progressive relaxation. Then pain control techniques and circle therapy.
Start: 01:21:24 | End: 01:31:26 | Duration: 00:10:02
- Chapter 11 - After the client leaves, a group discussion about his case.
Start: 01:31:26 | End: 01:33:57 | Duration: 00:02:31
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 13 of 86, Hypnosis and Surgery, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.