The discussion from the last lesson about laws relating to hypnosis continues. Then a case history regarding hypoglycemia and its effect on sexual function. Then Dr. Kappas tells the group about the hypoglycemic and agoraphobic female client coming in. She is 24 years of age, Physical sexual and Physical suggestible. (Continued next lesson.)
Essay Question: How can hypoglycemia affect agoraphobia?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas is discussing some of the fine points of the law regarding hypnotherapy. Then advertising do's and don'ts.
Start: 00:01:00 | End: 00:12:25 | Duration: 00:11:25
- Chapter 2 - More information about the union, the law, and advertising.
Start: 00:12:25 | End: 00:19:22 | Duration: 00:06:57
- Chapter 3 - The class is divided into three groups to analyze the case that Dr. Kappas has just presented. He elaborates on, and tries to get the group to focus on, hypoglycemia and sexual dysfunction.
Start: 00:19:22 | End: 00:46:12 | Duration: 00:26:50
- Chapter 4 - The discussion moves more into hypoglycemia and its effect on the female's sexual dysfunction in this relationship counseling.
Start: 00:46:12 | End: 00:56:21 | Duration: 00:10:09
- Chapter 5 - The group discussion continues as Dr. Kappas focuses in on the patterns of behavior in this female client.
Start: 00:56:21 | End: 01:14:00 | Duration: 00:17:39
- Chapter 6 - Dr. Kappas tells the group about the actual therapy with this couple to improve the female's sex life, and to deal with her hypoglycemia.
Start: 01:14:00 | End: 01:28:50 | Duration: 00:14:50
- Chapter 7 - Dr. Kappas focuses the group on finding the clues indicating the path to the problem.
Start: 01:28:50 | End: 01:32:11 | Duration: 00:03:21
- Chapter 8 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas tells the group about the female, hypoglycemic, agoraphobic, client who is coming in next.
Start: 01:32:11 | End: 01:40:01 | Duration: 00:07:50
- Chapter 9 - The psychiatrist and medical director of HMI in Atlanta, Neal, is introduced into the discussion. Then Dr. Kappas discusses agoraphobia and hypoglycemia. (Continued next lesson.)
Start: 01:40:01 | End: 01:53:21 | Duration: 00:13:20
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 16 of 86, Hypoglycemia, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.