This case begins with a case history of a male 30 years of age. Physical sexual - Physical suggestible, who has a fear of urinating in public restrooms. The discussion gets into analysis of this client's dreams and handwriting. Then the rest of this lesson is an in depth discussion about, and demonstrations of, handwriting analysis.
Essay Question: How could you become aware of physical problems shown in a client's handwriting?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas, Dr. Hodges, and the group analyze the dreams of a man who can't urinate in public restrooms.
Start: 00:00:59 | End: 00:07:42 | Duration: 00:06:43
- Chapter 2 - Discussion about how to treat this client's problem.
Start: 00:07:42 | End: 00:17:48 | Duration: 00:10:06
- Chapter 3 - Dr. Kappas tells a case history about a similar client's problem that seemed difficult, but had an easy answer in the end.
Start: 00:17:48 | End: 00:25:45 | Duration: 00:07:57
- Chapter 4 - More basic information about dream analysis and therapy.
Start: 00:25:45 | End: 00:37:17 | Duration: 00:11:32
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Kappas illustrates handwriting analysis on the blackboard.
Start: 00:37:17 | End: 01:01:13 | Duration: 00:23:56
- Chapter 6 - Handwriting analysis continues with the things indicated by "t" stems and bars, and "i" dots.
Start: 01:01:13 | End: 01:10:46 | Duration: 00:09:33
- Chapter 7 - Handwriting indications of suicidal traits, optimism and pessimism, and honesty or deceitfulness.
Start: 01:10:46 | End: 01:19:42 | Duration: 00:08:56
- Chapter 8 - (Essay Question Info) Handwriting indications of physical problems, and more about honesty.
Start: 01:19:42 | End: 01:24:39 | Duration: 00:04:57
- Chapter 9 - More about handwriting. Then Dr. Kappas analyzes the writing of a group member.
Start: 01:24:39 | End: 01:37:00 | Duration: 00:12:21
- Chapter 10 - More basic information about handwriting analysis.
Start: 01:37:00 | End: 01:47:00 | Duration: 00:10:00
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 18 of 86, Overcoming Fears with Hypnosis, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.