Dr. Kappas discusses many different subjects in this lesson. First alcoholism and agoraphobia, in a case history. Then heroin and cocaine addiction, and related treatments. Then post-traumatic stress syndrome, and the ways that this has manifested itself in the veterans of different wars. Then, amazing personal World War II stories about Dr. Kappas' combat experiences and post war stories about Chicago. The crime, the intrigue, and the experiences that he had there before moving west. (Fascinating!!!) Then discussion about bed wetting, visualization, imagination, split script, losing syndrome, and how the Mental Bank can rebuild a person's subconscious script. Then live therapy with a female, Emotional sexual, Physical suggestible, complaining of procrastination and depression.
Essay Question: What are some symptoms of post war depression, and how can the Mental Bank help a procrastinator?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas addresses various group questions, then tells a case history about alcoholism and agoraphobia.
Start: 00:00:53 | End: 00:22:50 | Duration: 00:21:07
- Chapter 2 - Dr. Kappas discusses heroin addiction, cocaine addiction, and how to break these habits.
Start: 00:22:50 | End: 00:27:00 | Duration: 00:04:10
- Chapter 3 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas describes post-traumatic stress syndrome, and how it has affected the veterans of different wars, in different ways.
Start: 00:27:00 | End: 00:30:20 | Duration: 00:03:20
- Chapter 4 - Dr. Kappas tells an amazing World War story about his Navy and Marine Corps. combat stories. (These are the best of Dr. Kappas' WW2 stories.) Then two case histories and discussion about post-traumatic stress syndrome.
Start: 00:30:20 | End: 00:42:15 | Duration: 00:11:55
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Kappas tells his post WW2, Chicago stories. Some of these are right out of crime novels. Like stories about Hit Men, and the different methods that they used, depending on which side of the (E&P) fence, that they lived their lives. (Fascinating!!!)
Start: 00:42:15 | End: 00:46:15 | Duration: 00:03:00
- Chapter 6 - The discussion gets into bedwetting, visualizing, and imagination.
Start: 00:46:15 | End: 00:53:59 | Duration: 00:07:44
- Chapter 7 - Introduction to the second half of this chapter and an explanation of 401's purpose.
Start: 00:53:59 | End: 00:55:10 | Duration: 00:01:11
- Chapter 8 - Dr. Kappas tells the group about a female, who is coming in, with split script and a losing syndrome.
Start: 00:55:10 | End: 01:01:21 | Duration: 00:06:11
- Chapter 9 - Dr. Kappas describes what he will do in therapy. Then he will use the Mental Bank to change her subconscious script.
Start: 01:01:21 | End: 01:08:15 | Duration: 00:06:54
- Chapter 10 - How the Mental Bank can rebuild a subconscious script, and her future therapy.
Start: 01:08:15 | End: 01:16:20 | Duration: 00:08:05
- Chapter 11 - Dr. Kappas tells the client about her problem and his treatment plan for her.
Start: 01:16:20 | End: 01:26:25 | Duration: 00:10:05
- Chapter 12 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas does her suggestibility test, arm raising induction, and hypnotherapy to build her a new subconscious script to better deal with depression and procrastination.
Start: 01:26:25 | End: 01:43:14 | Duration: 00:17:49
- Chapter 13 - Post hypnotherapy group discussion about the last case.
Start: 01:43:14 | End: 01:49:00 | Duration: 00:05:46
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 22 of 86, Hypnotherapy and Addictions, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.