The continuation of Ron's hypnotherapy by Dr. Kappas from the last lesson. Then many subjects are covered including: analysis of induction, various indications, invading territory, determining one's suggestibility, handwriting analysis, physical and emotional defenses, stages of hypnosis, sexuality, suggestibility and psychological disorders.
Essay Question: What sexuality and what suggestibility typically dominate which psychological disorders?
- Chapter 1 - The continuation of Ron's hypnotherapy session from the end of last lesson by Dr. Kappas.
Start: 00:01:05 | End: 00:10:40 | Duration: 00:09:35
- Chapter 2 - A follow up discussion after Ron's hypnosis, about indications, challenges, and maintaining control and confidence.
Start: 00:19:40 | End: 00:25:40 | Duration: 00:06:00
- Chapter 3 - How to deal with clients who doubt hypnosis, or that they have been hypnotized. (Therapist control and management.)
Start: 00:25:40 | End: 00:36:40 | Duration: 00:11:00
- Chapter 4 - Why HMI indications work where others don't with Emotionals and somnambulists.
Start: 00:36:40 | End: 00:45:25 | Duration: 00:08:45
- Chapter 5 - Territorial considerations in the therapy room. Placement of the furniture, the therapist and the subject or subjects, and any movement that takes place.
Start: 00:45:25 | End: 00:55:40 | Duration: 00:10:15
- Chapter 6 - Body language and handwriting of an Emotional sexual and Physical suggestible male. Then a Physical sexual male. (Good examples of E&P traits in this chapter.)
Start: 00:55:40 | End: 01:13:10 | Duration: 00:17:50
- Chapter 7 - A brief discussion about handwriting traits and meanings.
Start: 01:13:10 | End: 01:20:10 | Duration: 00:07:00
- Chapter 8 - The defenses that Physical sexuals and Emotional sexuals develop and why. Noticing how incongruence can be a tip off in working with these people.
Start: 01:20:10 | End: 01:31:00 | Duration: 00:10:50
- Chapter 9 - Dr. Kappas tells some interesting family history, and how a father determines the Emotional or Physical characteristics of his children.
Start: 01:31:00 | End: 01:36:26 | Duration: 00:05:26
- Chapter 10 - (Essay Question Info) Stages of hypnosis and how they relate to Emotionals and Physicals. What suggestibility and sexuality typically dominate what disorders.
Start: 01:36:26 | End: 01:58:09 | Duration: 00:21:43
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 25 of 86, Hypnotic Suggestibility Types, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.