Dr. Kappas compares hypnotherapy to other types of therapy, do's and don'ts of therapy, not removing a client's problem before they are ready to let it go, what to tell a client about the length of therapy, working with fears and phobias. Also, a demonstration of clinical orgasm. Dream analysis, dream therapy, and the three stages of dreaming, nightmares and night terrors.
Essay Question: What should you tell a client about the length of therapy?
- Chapter 1 - How and why hypnotherapy works much better, and faster, than other types of therapy.
Start: 00:00:59 | End: 00:10:01 | Duration: 00:10:00
- Chapter 2 - (Essay Question Info) What you should tell a client about length of therapy and why. A few examples of average cases long and short.
Start: 00:10:01 | End: 00:23:05 | Duration: 00:13:04
- Chapter 3 - An example of an unfortunate case when Dr. Kappas tried to rush therapy with an agoraphobic subject.
Start: 00:23:05 | End: 00:28:44 | Duration: 00:05:39
- Chapter 4 - A brief discussion about clinical orgasms and the reasons for performing one.
Start: 00:28:44 | End: 00:34:58 | Duration: 00:06:14
- Chapter 5 - An actual clinical orgasm hypnotherapy session with a Physical sexual female.
Start: 00:34:58 | End: 00:52:35 | Duration: 00:17:37
- Chapter 6 - After therapy discussion with the client about her session.
Start: 00:52:35 | End: 01:03:35 | Duration: 00:11:00
- Chapter 7 - Continuation of the discussion about clinical orgasms.
Start: 01:03:35 | End: 01:14:05 | Duration: 00:10:30
- Chapter 8 - Dream therapy and dream analysis. The three stages of dreams, and how they are used in therapy.
Start: 01:14:05 | End: 01:30:15 | Duration: 00:16:10
- Chapter 9 - Dr. Kappas tells a case history of a narcoleptic client who had developed amnesia and lost all memory of three years of his earlier life.
Start: 01:30:15 | End: 01:34:25 | Duration: 00:04:10
- Chapter 10 - Nightmares, dream therapy, and how symbolism works in dreams.
Start: 01:34:25 | End: 01:42:57 | Duration: 00:08:32
- Chapter 11 - Night terrors, physical and emotional, chemical and phobic causes. How nightmares and dreams are different from night terrors.
Start: 01:42:57 | End: 01:55:36 | Duration: 00:12:39
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 27 of 86, Hypnosis and Clinical Orgasm, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.