Dr. Kappas and the group interview a Physical sexual male 51 years, 82% Physical sexual - 65% Physical suggestible, who has been impotent for two years. After his therapy, another male client with a sexual implant. Then a male 51 years suffering with bulimia and a discussion about anorexia and bulimia.
Essay Question: Describe how hypnosis can be an effective treatment for impotence.
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas and the group interview a Physical sexual male about his Impotence, which he has suffered with for two years.
Start: 00:00:57 | End: 00:18:30 | Duration: 00:17:33
- Chapter 2 - Dr. Kappas tests his suggestibility and does an arm raising induction/conversion.
Start: 00:18:30 | End: 00:28:20 | Duration: 00:09:50
- Chapter 3 - (Essay Question Info) Into the recliner for a progressive relaxation. Then circle therapy and hypnodrama to treat this man's impotence, and give him a sex life again.
Start: 00:28:20 | End: 00:45:00 | Duration: 00:16:40
- Chapter 4 - A discussion about a client with an implant in his penis to maintain an erection.
Start: 00:45: 0 | End: 00:49:07 | Duration: 00:04:07
- Chapter 5 - A case history discussion about a bulimic female and her treatment. Then eating disorders and related common traits and behavior.
Start: 00:49:07 | End: 01:03:48 | Duration: 00:14:41
- Chapter 6 - A case history about a client with fear of contamination and a search for cause.
Start: 01:03:48 | End: 01:20:00 | Duration: 00:16:12
- Chapter 7 - The treatment of this female client and her following history. Then a discussion about common denominators.
Start: 01:20:00 | End: 01:23:33 | Duration: 00:03:03
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 34 of 86, Hypnotherapy for Impotence, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.