The client from the last lesson Jeff, continues with his hypnotherapy session. Dr. Kappas uses circle therapy to desensitize him to anxiety. Then another female client Fran, who has stopped functioning sexually and exhibits incongruent behavior. (Continued next lesson.)
Essay Question: Describe how the systems approach applies in this woman's relationship.
- Chapter 1 - Continuation of Jeff's therapy from last lesson. An arm rigidity deepening exercise then circle therapy to desensitize anxiety.
Start: 00:01:04 | End: 00:16:00 | Duration: 00:15:56
- Chapter 2 - A brief post therapy discussion with Jeff.
Start: 00:16:00 | End: 00:18:29 | Duration: 00:02:29
- Chapter 3 - A group discussion about Jeff's session and condition.
Start: 00:18:29 | End: 00:27:09 | Duration: 00:08:40
- Chapter 4 - A discussion about Fran, 49 years, 75% Physical sexual - Emotional suggestible. Fran has stopped functioning sexually.
Start: 00:27:09 | End: 00:49:00 | Duration: 00:21:51
- Chapter 5 - The discussion continues about incongruent behavior.
Start: 00:49:00 | End: 00:51:45 | Duration: 00:02:45
- Chapter 6 - Pre-therapy interview with Fran and Dr. Kappas, as he tells her what has been discussed with the group about her case.
Start: 00:51:45 | End: 01:08:07 | Duration: 00:16:22
- Chapter 7 - Dr. Kappas and the group interview Fran about many issues involved in her case.
Start: 01:08:07 | End: 01:32:35 | Duration: 00:24:85
- Chapter 8 - Dr. Kappas tells Fran what he sees as her main issues. Then he explains systems in relationships and how to alter the system that has developed between her and her husband, so that they can work out their problems and succeed as a couple. (Continued next lesson.)
Start: 01:32:35 | End: 01:55:41 | Duration: 00:23:28
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 37 of 86, Hypnotherapy and Sexuality, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.