This lesson covers many subjects beginning with Dr. Kappas talking about the history and practice of hypnotherapy. Then literal and inferred approaches to agoraphobia. endogenous vs. exogenous depression and hypoglycemia. Cubicle release, sexual techniques and the psychodynamics of orgasms, and various sexual problems. Body syndromes, corrective therapy, progressive relaxation and depth of hypnosis.
Essay Question: Discuss the connection between hypoglycemia and depression.
- Chapter 1 - A discussion, by Dr. Kappas, and a group member, about the history and practice of hypnotherapy.
Start: 00:01:37 | End: 00:17:17 | Duration: 00:15:40
- Chapter 2 - Essay Question Info) The discussion gets into agoraphobia, depression, and hypoglycemia.
Start: 00:17:17 | End: 00:28:00 | Duration: 00:10:43
- Chapter 3 - The discussion has become a debate, so Dr. Kappas sums it up and focuses the group on the important points.
Start: 00:28:00 | End: 00:31:50 | Duration: 00:03:50
- Chapter 4 - Dr. Kappas explains and describes cubicle release, and it’s effect on orgasms with both Emotional and Physical men and women.
Start: 00:31:50 | End: 00:51:26 | Duration: 00:19:36
- Chapter 5 - The discussion continues about the sex act, techniques and psychology, cubicle release, sensory focus, and overall sexual behavior.
Start: 00:51:26 | End: 01:14:00 | Duration: 00:22:34
- Chapter 6 - A discussion about various types of sexual problems and how to treat them in hypnotherapy.
Start: 01:14:00 | End: 01:24:58 | Duration: 00:10:58
- Chapter 7 - Body syndromes and how they can indicate emotional and physical problems.
Start: 01:24:58 | End: 01:42:41 | Duration: 00:17:43
- Chapter 8 - Corrective therapy, illustrated on the blackboard, and how it provides a glimpse into a person’s subconscious. (Continued next lesson.)
Start: 01:42:41 | End: 01:47:31 | Duration: 00:14:50
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 4 of 86, Hypnosis and Sex, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.