Dr. Kappas discusses dreams and how to interpret them. Then a case with a married couple who have a lot of problems. A Physical sexual male, Art, and an Emotional sexual female, Carol. She is a multiple personality subject who is having an extramarital affair.
Essay Question: How could you determine that a client has multiple personalities?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas discusses dreams, and how to interpret them.
Start: 00:00:55 | End: 00:10:37 | Duration: 00:09:42
- Chapter 2 - The discussion about dreams continues, and gets into dream therapy.
Start: 00:10:37 | End: 00:26:41 | Duration: 00:16:04
- Chapter 3 - An interview with Carol, who is married to Art, and is having an extramarital affair, and who also has multiple personality disorder.
Start: 00:26:41 | End: 00:41:23 | Duration: 00:14:42
- Chapter 4 - (Essay Question Info) After Carol has left the room, the group discusses her relationship with her husband and her multiple personality.
Start: 00:41:23 | End: 00:55:14 | Duration: 00:13:51
- Chapter 5 - An interview with Art, Carol's husband about the problems in their marriage, and Carol's extramarital affair.
Start: 00:55:14 | End: 01:21:41 | Duration: 00:26:27
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 42 of 86, Extramarital Affairs, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.