This lesson deals with two separate clients. First a female, 30's, Emotional sexual and suggestible. She has a lack of confidence in sexual relationships. Her session involves good sexual therapy. Then a male, 30's, who is hyper-suggestible, and is constantly overloaded with message units. He needs to be de-hypnotized.
Essay Question: Why would an Emotional suggestible lack confidence in a sexual relationship?
- Chapter 1 - An interview with a female in her 30's complaining of lack of confidence in sexual relationships.
Start: 00:00:42 | End: 00:18:55 | Duration: 00:18:13
- Chapter 2 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas, the group and the client's hypnotherapist, discuss her sexual relationship problem, and how to proceed with her in therapy.
Start: 00:18:55 | End: 00:35:16 | Duration: 00:16:21
- Chapter 3 - Dr. Kappas explains to the client how her therapy will proceed. Then he explains successful sexual relationships to her, how and why sex can be good, and how to achieve this.
Start: 00:35:16 | End: 00:48:35 | Duration: 00:13:19
- Chapter 4 - Dr. Kappas tests her suggestibility and does an arm raising induction/conversion.
Start: 00:48:35 | End: 00:59:30 | Duration: 00:10:55
- Chapter 5 - Into the recliner for a progressive relaxation followed by hypnotherapy to get her mind and body working together, sexually.
Start: 00:59:30 | End: 01:12:54 | Duration: 00:13:24
- Chapter 6 - Dr. Kappas has an interview with a hyper-suggestible male client who needs to be de-hypnotized. Then Dr. Kappas tests his suggestibility and does an arm raising induction/conversion.
Start: 01:12:54 | End: 01:23:00 | Duration: 00:10:06
- Chapter 7 - Into the recliner for a progressive relaxation and hypnotherapy. This session is an excellent example of circle therapy.
Start: 01:23:00 | End: 01:45:43 | Duration: 00:22:43
- Chapter 8 - Then a post therapy discussion and an exercise of the post-hypnotic suggestion to re-hypnosis.
Start: 01:45:43 | End: 01:50:22 | Duration: 00:04:39
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 46 of 86, Confidence in Sexual Relationships, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.