In this lesson Dr. Kappas discusses many subjects such as: theory of mind; stage hypnosis; when self-hypnosis should not be used, and the difference between self-hypnosis and hetero-hypnosis; overload and hyper-suggestibility and many other basics about hypnotherapy.
Essay Question: When is self-hypnosis inappropriate?
- Chapter 1 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas discusses when self-hypnosis would not be advisable.
Start: 00:00:45 | End: 00:02:15 | Duration: 00:01:30
- Chapter 2 - Dr. Kappas explains the Theory of Mind, inductions, and manipulating overload.
Start: 00:02:15 | End: 00:23:08 | Duration: 00:22:53
- Chapter 3 - Dr. Kappas discusses how to go from an induction to a progressive relaxation. Then some information about stage hypnosis.
Start: 00:23:08 | End: 00:37:00 | Duration: 00:13:52
- Chapter 4 - Continuation of the discussion about hypnotherapy with Dr. Kappas. Subjects like increasing suggestibility, unknowns, and hyper-suggestibility.
Start: 00:37:00 | End: 00:44:22 | Duration: 00:07:22
- Chapter 5 - The discussion continues about basic hypnotherapy, the art and the practice.
Start: 00:44:22 | End: 00:48:49 | Duration: 00:04:27
- Chapter 6 - (Essay Question Info) When self-hypnosis should not be used and why.
Start: 00:48:49 | End: 00:58:56 | Duration: 00:10:07
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 48 of 86, Self Hypnosis, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.