This lesson contains a lot of information. Dr. Kappas discusses obsessive-compulsive behavior and how problems are removed. Circle therapy, self-hypnosis, suggestibility and sexuality, suggestibility questionnaire, modifying suggestibility, Physical sexuality and rejection, behavior of the ethnic Emotional male.
Essay Question: Discuss obsessive-compulsive behavior, and how to treat it in hypnotherapy.
- Chapter 1 - (Essay Question Info) Dr. Kappas discusses obsessive-compulsive behavior, and how to conduct therapy with these people.
Start: 00:00:30 | End: 00:04:59 | Duration: 00:04:29
- Chapter 2 - Dr. Kappas continues the discussion with how to remove problems in hypnosis using circle therapy.
Start: 00:04:59 | End: 00:18:44 | Duration: 00:13:45
- Chapter 3 - When and why self-hypnosis should not be used.
Start: 00:18:44 | End: 00:24:34 | Duration: 00:05:50
- Chapter 4 - How Physicals and Emotionals communicate differently from one another.
Start: 00:24:34 | End: 00:36:49 | Duration: 00:12:15
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Kappas and the group discuss the suggestibility questionnaire in detail.
Start: 00:36:49 | End: 01:00:46 | Duration: 00:23:57
- Chapter 6 - Continuation about the suggestibility questionnaire as the discussion becomes more specific.
Start: 01:00:46 | End: 01:09:50 | Duration: 00:09:04
- Chapter 7 - How and why a hypnotherapist should use inferred rather than literal suggestions with a client.
Start: 01:09:50 | End: 01:16:24 | Duration: 00:06:34
- Chapter 8 - Dr. Kappas discusses when, how and why a therapist should alter the suggestibility of a client. Then a discussion about Physical and Emotional sexuality in men and women.
Start: 01:16:24 | End: 01:31:35 | Duration: 00:15:11
- Chapter 9 - How and why Physicals and Emotionals react so differently from one another to rejection.
Start: 01:31:35 | End: 01:43:43 | Duration: 00:12:08
- Chapter 10 - A discussion about ethnic Emotional males and some typical behavior.
Start: 01:43:43 | End: 01:45:12 | Duration: 00:01:29
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 49 of 86, Communication in Relationships, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.