This lesson contains a lot of information. Dr. Kappas begins discussing defenses then handwriting, incongruence, treating Emotionals and Physicals, changing social behavior, what female breast nerve endings indicate, modifying sexuality and suggestibility, relationship communication, and hypnotic depth. (Continued next lesson.)
Essay Question: What causes a person to develop a defense and when should a therapist try to alter or remove it?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas begins a discussion about defenses, how they are created, and how and why they should be removed. (Essay question).
Start: 00:00:56 | End: 00:13:00 | Duration: 00:12:04
- Chapter 2 - Handwriting analysis to detect defenses and incongruence in both Emotionals and Physicals.
Start: 00:13:00 | End: 00:35:30 | Duration: 00:22:30
- Chapter 3 - How and why a therapist must treat Emotionals and Physicals differently from one another in therapy.
Start: 00:35:30 | End: 00:49:00 | Duration: 00:13:30
- Chapter 4 - A history about how and why social behavior has changed over the years in America.
Start: 00:49:00 | End: 00:54:22 | Duration: 00:05:22
- Chapter 5 - The discussion continues with handwriting analysis, compatibility, and incongruence.
Start: 00:54:22 | End: 00:59:54 | Duration: 00:05:32
- Chapter 6 - How female sexuality can be determined by female breast nerve endings. How this can be analyzed is illustrated on the board by Dr. Kappas.
Start: 00:59:54 | End: 01:13:00 | Duration: 00:13:06
- Chapter 7 - The discussion gets into modifying sexuality, how, when and why.
Start: 01:13:00 | End: 01:22:47 | Duration: 00:09:47
- Chapter 8 - Why Physicals and Emotionals should be educated in how to communicate with their partner's opposite suggestibility.
Start: 01:22:47 | End: 01:27:50 | Duration: 00:05:03
- Chapter 9 - How to modify a person's suggestibility in hypnotherapy to create balance and congruence.
Start: 01:27:50 | End: 01:44:30 | Duration: 00:16:40
- Chapter 10 - Hypnotic depth, what it is and is not, and how to deepen a subject in hypnosis.
Start: 01:44:30 | End: 01:59:15 | Duration: 00:14:45
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 51 of 86, The Female Breast, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.