Most of this lesson is about dreams and dream therapy, but it also deals with teeth grinding, boredom, and passive-aggressive behavior.
Essay Question: What does teeth grinding indicate?
- Chapter 1 - Dr. Kappas and the group analyze the dreams of a few group members.
Start: 00:00:49 | End: 00:16:00 | Duration: 00:15:11
- Chapter 2 - Dr. Kappas gets into more dream analysis explaining wishful thinking and venting dreams.
Start: 00:16:00 | End: 00:28:35 | Duration: 00:12:35
- Chapter 3 - Dr. Kappas and the group analyze one group member's very unique dreams about an out-of-body experience.
Start: 00:28:35 | End: 00:36:16 | Duration: 00:07:41
- Chapter 4 - More about out-of-body experiences in dreams, and related dream analysis.
Start: 00:36:16 | End: 00:47:05 | Duration: 00:10:49
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Kappas and the group continue analyzing the dream of a group member and the symbolism of rattlesnakes, in the dream.
Start: 00:47:05 | End: 01:01:24 | Duration: 00:14:19
- Chapter 6 - Dr. Kappas tells a story about his early days of hunting and milking rattlesnakes for their venom, then he continues analyzing the same snake dream.
Start: 01:01:24 | End: 01:05:58 | Duration: 00:04:24
- Chapter 7 - (Essay Question Info) Teeth grinding and how to treat this in hypnosis and with dream therapy.
Start: 01:05:58 | End: 01:08:00 | Duration: 00:02:02
- Chapter 8 - How to treat snoring, boredom, and a tragic sleepwalking story.
Start: 01:08:00 | End: 01:16:30 | Duration: 00:08:30
- Chapter 9 - Passive-aggressive behavior and how to treat it in hypnosis. (Circle therapy.)
Start: 01:16:30 | End: 01:35:45 | Duration: 00:19:15
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 53 of 86, Dream Therapy, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.