The E&P approach to relationship counseling. The differences between Physical and Emotional behavior in relationships. Dr. Kappas tells a great story about his service during World War II. Then cubicle release, sexual techniques, and the business of hypnotherapy.
Essay Question: Describe cubicle release, and how could you incorporate stages of development into therapy?
- Chapter 1 - A group discussion about the E&P approach to relationship counseling.
Start: 00:00:51 | End: 00:11:05 | Duration: 00:04:14
- Chapter 2 - The discussion continues with how to treat a variety of relationship problems.
Start: 00:11:05 | End: 00:24:10 | Duration: 00:13:05
- Chapter 3 - Dr. Kappas describes how Physical sexual men try to get sex, and how to deal with them.
Start: 00:24:10 | End: 00:32:45 | Duration: 00:08:35
- Chapter 4 - Dr. Kappas describes the differences between Physical and Emotional sexual behavior in relationships.
Start: 00:32:45 | End: 00:49:00 | Duration: 00:16:15
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Kappas describes how he does relationship counseling in different types of situations.
Start: 00:49:00 | End: 00:55:39 | Duration: 00:06:39
- Chapter 6 - Dr. Kappas tells a good World War II story, and then describes cubicle release. (Essay question)
Start: 00:55:39 | End: 01:12:51 | Duration: 00:17:12
- Chapter 7 - How to schedule sessions, get clients to be on time, and create a professional practice.
Start: 01:12:51 | End: 01:22:50 | Duration: 00:09:59
- Chapter 8 - Dr. Kappas describes a few cases, and how he treated different clients with specific problems.
Start: 01:22:50 | End: 01:34:45 | Duration: 00:11:55
Purchase Note: This is Lesson 55 of 86, Relationship Counseling, from the Dr. Kappas Atlanta Series. When you purchase this series in full, you will receive access to all 86 2-hour lessons.